OTHER FRED WEASLEY BOOKS

a little shameless self-promo, but i'm really proud of these two, so if you liked this story and haven't read the others, go check out my other fred weasley x readers!

the wingman

ravenclaw! reader

ravenclaw! reader

word count: 27,5k+

After returning for their seventh year at Hogwarts against their will, Fred and George Weasley decide to use that year to develop their joke products. George, however, has additional plans - confess to Y/n L/n of Ravenclaw. Once his brother heard that plan of his, Fred decides to become his wingman. Unfortunately, Fred Weasley was not a good wingman.

———

triwizard champion

slytherin! reader

word count: 43k+

''There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and the will test the champions in many different ways . . . their magical prowess - their daring - their powers of deduction - and, of course, their ability to cope with danger.''

The Triwizard Tournament is to be held at Hogwarts. Only wizards who are over sixteen are allowed to enter - the perfect opportunity for Fred and George Weasley to win some easy money to invest in thier joke shop. The twins, Y/n and many other sixteen and seventeen years olds are all becoming candidates to represent Hogwarts in the once-in-a-lifetime competition, each of them wanting the price and glory. Though it might not be as easy as they think - to win, they must come out of it alive.