INTRODUCTION

Hello witches and wizards and magical beings, and welcome to my Fred Weasley x Reader. Before you start reading, here're some . . . tips? introductions ??

Y/n is a Gryffindor! I know not all of you are, but it's sort of necessary for the story! Sorry in advance!

Starts at the Quidditch World Cup! So for Y/n, Fred, George and Co it's sixth year and it's book four, so year four for the Golden trio.

Female reader! I understand that there might be boys reading this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but this story is with female pronouns.

Swearing! I swear a lot in real life so there's swearing in this book. If you're not comfortable with it, then you don't have to read it!

Comments! I love reading them, so feel free to leave any!

Typos/Mistakes! If you want to, do call me out if there're any misspellings or something you believe is not true according to the books/movies and I haven't warned for in advance!

English! English isnt my native language, just wanted to let you know.

No smut/nsfw content! It seems like a lot of people expect it, but I will not be doing it! I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with it!

DISCLAIMER! I wrote this when I was 14, which was almost six years ago, so this book is very cringe and unstructured and does not reflect my writing today. I can't believe people are still reading this haha.

Legend! Here's a key for the people who aren't familiar with the shortcuts:

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

Y/n/n - your nickname

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

f/c - favorite color

f/f - favorite food

Now I'll let you read the book! I hope you enjoy it!