AUTHOR'S NOTE

Today, the 19th of August 2020, marks exactly one year since I started posting this book. One year, and this story made it so far and had so much success, I never expected this. I'm really surprised every each and one of you decided to read this and you guys loved it so much.

It feels nostalgic to let this book go. Sure, I pre-wrote the last 8 chapters a few weeks ago, but I still had to publish them. And now it's done. Officially. It's so weird that I don't have anything else to add to this book, since it's pretty much become a part of my everyday life. I had my ups and downs with it - considering I took like a month's break once because I had a really bad writers block - but I never stopped loving it.

Sure, I have nothing to add to it anymore, but this book will probably forever be an important thing for me, considering I'd still get notifications for new comments and/or votes (well, hopefully). I'm still submitting it to the Wattys, too. I don't have very high hopes for that, but a girl can dream, right?

I want to thank everyone who's took the time to read this book. To the ones who've been here from the beginning - thank you! For the ones who came in later or in the middle or something - thank you! To the ones who're reading this after the story's completed - thank you as well! You guys made my days and I feel grateful to have this experience.

I've reread this book and honestly it had so many typos and mistakes and my writing style was so bad I don't even know how all of you guys liked it and read it, but thank you. Though I said I won't be rewriting it, it was just bugging me way too much and I finally gave in. I am trying to win the Wattys, after all, so if I'd presented it the old way, oh boy I had literally no chance. There're slight changes now and more fluff, so if you want, then go back and reread it. If not, there aren't any major changes to the actual plot, so it's fine then, too!

I want to thank my friends, though probably only one would see it, for supporting me during this and putting up with my rants about plots and excitement when I reached a milestone. It really meant a lot to me.

Thank you for all the comments as well, you guys are funny as hell (that rhymes)! I love reading your comments.

To all the people who kept telling me not to kill Fred - the whole reason I started this book was because I wanted to let him live lmfaoooo, but I want to admit something - on chapter 56 some of you started thinking I'll kill off George instead of Fred, right? There was a time where I was seriously considering it but then decided against it, that's why they found him passed out and stuff lmfao.

I have plans for upcoming stories already - I have a Harry Potter x Reader in the writing, an idea for another Fred Weasley x Reader and a Harry Potter x Reader Christmas Special AU. I'm also writing a Katsuki Bakugo x Reader and a Shoto Todoroki x Reader from My Hero Academia, so stay tuned for these stories!

I guess that was it from this book, as hard as it is to part with it. Once again, thank you, everyone.

See you in other stories!