Chapter Forty-Two: Jealousy Is A Big Green Monster

I woke up with a pounding headache and a swollen thigh. "Urgh." I groaned. My sight was a little blurry, but other than that I felt okay. I saw Drew smirking at me as I noticed the half empty Smirnoff bottle.

"Shit what did I do?" I groaned.

"Oh nothing major, just some embarrassing babble." He continued to smirk. Despite his jolly demeanour I could see tiredness in his eyes and body.

"Did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course!" He said a little too quickly. I narrowed my eyes. "No I couldn't sleep all night." He finally said, rubbing his eyes.

"Why didn't you sleep!" I cried.

"Because I kept trying to think who could have done this to you. And why would they want to." He rubbed his face, as if trying to rub the sleep away.

"Drew, you have to sleep listen, since it's half day today we can't just start our sleepover earlier." I told him. I wanted to go to school today because there would be all sorts of Christmasy events happening. He nodded and went to take a shower. Jeremy walked in with a tray of steaming cups of coffee.

"Jeremy I seriously love you now." I smiled as I took a mug. He coughed awkwardly. "Oh no what did I do?" I cried.

"You kissed me on the lips." I winced.

"Sorry. I love you like a brother, uh... This is weird now." I looked everywhere but Jeremy. Then he burst out laughing.

"It's okay, I knew you were drunk." He laughed. I glared at him.

"So you stayed over too?" I asked.

"Yeah I did. Wanted to make sure you were okay, seems loverboy in there was capable enough to do it." I blushed.

"Don't call him that." I grumbled.

"Why he clearly likes you and you obviously like him." He defended.

"No we like each other as friends." I insisted.

"Whatever makes you happy." He said wistfully. We sat on my bed drinking the coffee when Drew walked out the bathroom. I had to blink twice before I could recover. I had to admit he looked hot!

His shaggy brown hair, dripping with water. His black t shirt sticking to his body, showing his well defined chest. His pants were sitting low on his hips. He dried his hair with his towel leaving it a sexy, dishevelled mess.

I think I died and went to heaven. "Take a picture it may last longer." Jeremy whispered in my ear. I blushed. "Have to say if he wasn't straight I would totally do him." He teased.

"Jer!" I gasped. He scooted closer to me and whispered some random shit in my ear.

"Just look at Drew." He instructed. So I did and I could see him fuming with anger. But why would he be angry?

Jeremy flicked his eyes to Drew before smirking. "Right sweetheart I have to go. I'll talk or text you to see how you're doing. Change your dressing every day. Don't get it wet. I've stocked up your supplies and I'll see you soon." He kissed my cheek and took his cup downstairs. I smiled as my friend left. He was such a darling.

"I'll go for a shower and then we can go." I told a still angry Drew.

"I'll make breakfast then." He muttered. I went into my bathroom and took off my top since I was cut out of my jeans yesterday. I wrapped the dressing with a plastic covering and hopped into the shower. I was in and out in 10 minutes, already dressing when I heard Drew bang the cupboards downstairs. I giggled at his behaviour. I wore a knee length skirt and a plain top. I pulled on my brown boots and combed my hair.