Author's Final Note

I know you all probably think this will be an epilogue or bonus chapters but I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do that. I may add bonus chapters as a new work piece of may just add it on to this one.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have stuck by me this last year and have read Sweetest Confusion from beginning to end. Those who haven't please finish it, there is a happy ending.

It has been quite a long year and a bit though I feel as though 2013 whizzed by. I can still remember the first day my friend encouraged me to start writing this. I had told her the basic plot and she told me, write it down or you'll forget. And I'm so glad I did.

The inspiration for this book came when I lost inspiration for another one of my works. I couldn't think of what I wanted to write, but Sweetest Confusion came naturally to me so I persevered and am now proud to say I've written a book.

But before I go I just want to urge yo to read my new story Aurora. I have to admit though, updates will be slow because I want them to be perfect. Perfection is hard and takes time, so please bear with me.

Anyways thanks again for all your support, I still love a comment or so. Please do tell me what you think, I want to know :)

Thankies

Nia