First day of school

Night's POV

I woke up sweating. It's been two days since I meet Leon. I couldn't see him anymore in my dreams. All I had was nightmares of the vampires coming to kill me.

I got up from my bed and walked in my bathroom.

My name is Night. I have no last name. I already knew that my parents died, but I didn't know that I was part of a race called Storm. My foster parents are nice. They adopted me, but I looked nothing like them, so it was obvious that I had no patents. They have a son named Tyson Brown that is 17 years of age. We love each other like we were really brother and sister. It sucked that we weren't. I am 15 years of age. I have black hair with blue eyes, I am 5'7 and I am HELLA TIERD. Why the hell did I have to have a nightmare on the night school is about to start.

I turned the shower on and stripped out if my clothes. I got in and sighed. The warm water hitting my skin was very nice. It made me forget about the nightmares and what happened in them.

"Night hurry up so you can have breakfast!" My mom yelled

I groaned "ok mom I'm coming out now!" I yelled back.

I got out the shower and put black jeans with a white shirt that hugged my curves. I don't like make-up because I never needed it. I brushed my hair and let it dry by itself. It always came out perfectly straight anyways.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh look it's Night." Groaned Tyson.

"Oh shut-up you little twit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Be nice you two." Mom said cooking some pancakes.

"Where is dad?" I asked

"At work. Since we moved here a couple of days ago he is trying to get work done. He said you two are enrolled and the cars are here. Tyson take Night to school, I need to borrow her car."

"No way!" He yelled.

"Do it or your on a punishment." She said

"Fine."

I looked at Tyson and stick my tongue out at him.

"Is the school good?" I asked.

"That's what the principal said when I talked to her. There are a couple of bad kids so be careful Night."

"Don't worry I'm pretty sure nobody wants me anyways." I sighed

"Don't say that you will get a boyfriend soon."

"Only of she is the last person alive."

"Shut-up you little twit." I said pointing at him with my fork.

Mom sighed, "you children have a weird connection."

"So true." We said together then laughing.

Mom handed us our food and we ate. Tyson finished first as usual.

"Hurry up I have school too." He said waiting at the door with his back pack in hand.

"Shut-up you little twit." I said getting angry.

"Tyson have a seat so your sister can finish eating." She groaned.

"Why can't you drop her off?" He moaned sitting back down.

"You still have more than 30 minutes to get to school." I said standing. "I'm done so we can go to school."

"You sure you don't want to watch t.v.?" Mom asked trying to get on Tyson's nerves.