Dream #2

NIGHTS POV

Wait I remember this place! I mean it's not that special, but just white everywhere. It was really just the aura that was here made me remember this.

"Rain are you here?" I asked

"Yes dear." she said appearing in front of me.

"Why haven't you talked to me earlier when I needed you most?" I said confused.

"I'm so sorry dear, but I can't just meet you everyone you want me too. I am only aloud to see you when you are in need of guidance. That's why I came the fist time."

"Why can't you see me when I want you to?"

"Because it's not how Destiny wants it."

"Is Destiny a person or that Destiny that is... you know what I mean." I said not understanding how to explain it.

"It's what you humans call Destiny dear. I am here to tell you what you have lost wen Apollo passed away."

"You mean murdered?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but listen we do not have a lot of time. You have completely lost the ability to sense the rods and that's not good."

"No it's not." I said shocked,"So what do I do?"

"The only one that can find the rods is the Air god. He can sense the power of the rod you have now and you can track them. That is the only way now."

"Is Apollo with you?"

"His body is, but he left is spirit with you in that charm you carry around your neck."

"Will I be able to talk to him?"

"When the time comes yes." She smiled.

"I hate that saying" I mumbled.

"I must warn you know that the fire god is not easy to tame. Soon the wall that Apollo put there goes down you must mad another one of our one. If you don't he will take over your body and go on rampage. Fire represents destruction and anger. Mix that with your anger and he gets even stronger."

"Could I talk to him?"

"Yes, but you can't with Apollo's wall. Apollo's wall kept Fire from ever speaking to him because he would make Apollo do bad things that he usually wouldn't do. If you talk to him then you brake Apollo's wall when your not ready to make your own. It's wise to just let the wall come down by itself and put your wall there."

"What does the wall even do?"

"It keeps the god's power at bay, it's mainly used for fire because of what he represents, but that's what it really represents. If you don't like the god then you can block the god from talking. You can let the wall down anytime you want to, but that gives the god a chance to break the wall completely. Walls take a long time to build, so I suggest you start thinking about how you want to build your wall.

In order to build your wall you must meditate in a quiet room without any distractions."

"How long does it take to build?"

"It all depends on what you want your wall to do."

"Right. Is there anything else?"

"Be careful, don't die, and save this world please. you can't seal him again that was the mistake in the first place. You must kill him."

"Is Evil a person?"

"We don't know his true form because he can take any form. I feel like he will take the shape of a human, but that's something that we can't be to hopeful about"

"What's his main power?"

"Darkness. He can use it in any form and if he gets out then your mind isn't safe at night."

"He can invade our dreams?"

"Yes, he could kill you in your dream, so if it ever comes to the point to where he comes out of the seal then you must always sleep with your friends. If your bond with your friends is strong then you could help each other if Evil invades a dream."

"Will our powers work in the dream world?"

"Whoever's mind is invaded can make anything happen, but so can Evil, but you have the upper hand because you can cancel out whatever he does. You will understand more if you are ever in one which I know would never happen."

"Ok thank you for coming back." I smiled

"Your welcome, but this may be our last visit. Remember its Destiny's choice to let us met or not."

"Right." I sighed, "I know this isn't our last meeting, I will see you soon."

"I do hope so dear. Good luck." she whispered fading away.

***********

I woke up with a headache. I was laying on someone, when I looked around I was in the car. We were in the back seat. I sat up and turned around to see who's chest I was laying on.

It was Scott, he was sleeping too. he was kind of snoring, but it was cute.

"Your awake." Sam whispers in the front sat with a smile on her face.

"Yes, where are we?"

"We are in the fairy world, but it's going to take another hour to get to their kingdom."

"How did you guys..."

"That's something you red to ask Scott." she said stopping me, "He did something bad, but he wants to tell you then us telling you."

"Is it that bad?" I asked a little scared. Did his wall brake because of me?

"He loves you Night, so whatever he say just keep that in mind. When I sensed him he wasn't himself, so I think the Air god took over him. That's my Theory, but don't be hard in him when he tells you."

"I wont, but where is Jason?"

"In the other car because you guys were in the back at first, but you moved to lay down on Scott's chest. Jason didn't like it sorbs asked to b in the other car before he blows up."

"Wow." I sighed.

"How do you feel?"

"Good. I was talking to the dragon Rain."

"Really? Did you ask her why she didn't come before?"

"Yeah. She said it's not her decision to meet me or not. Destiny chooses if she sees me or not. I think it's stupid, but there is nothing we can do about it."

"Alright well we will be in the forest soon."

"Wait what forest there is nothing if out here."

"Well the fairies like to stay secret so they put a barrier around their kingdom and a rumor spread saying that they were extinct."

"How do you know this?"

"The wolves have a treaty with each other. it's not serious, but they are good friends to have when you need a spy." she shrugged.

"That's true. Well I am laying back down." I sighed laying back in Scott's chest.

"Aw how cute." she cooed turning to the front before I said anything.

All I did was snuggle into him and smiled to myself happy.

to be continued.