Walls

NIGHT'S POV

"Night wake up." whispered a male voice that was shaking me.

I moved his hands away from my arm and snuggled back into his chest.

He chuckled,"Night we are here you need to wake up to met the queen."

"I could care less, I am so tired." I yawned still trying to go back to sleep.

"Sam will you please." he said

"Yeah sure." she chuckled,"escrabus aqua."

Water started falling on my face and body. I shot up gasping for air.

"What the hell Sam!" I yelled already burning the water off of me.

"What it was the only way to wake you up, so yeah." she smiled," I don't know why you are mad because you can burn it right off with fire."

"Your lucky I can." I said getting out of the car with Scott behind me.

"Finally your awake." Venus joked.

"What happened to your clothes." Jason asked trying to hold the laugh that was dying to come out.

"Go ahead everyone laugh it up." I sighed

That's exactly what they did.

"Enough, let's go see the queen." I said walking to the castle that was actually the same as my castle. Wait did I really just say that.

"Well it is your kingdom." Leon said.

"Yeah I guess, but no one to be a queen for."

"You forget everything I tell you, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember I told you when we first met that there are another nine of you left."

"Oh yeah!" I said chuckling.

He sighed, "This is why you need me."

"Yeah, and I appreciate you a lot."

"Whatever." he sighed blocking me off with him.

"Were you talking to your guardian?" Scott asked next to me as we walk to the Queen's chamber.

"Oh yeah, we have weird conversations." I laugh.

"Tsk, probably because you can't remember crap" he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." he smirked

"Exactly." I chuckled.

"Oh dear, we have guests." said a woman's voice.

I looked forward and saw a lady our height and size with two wings that were bigger then her body. They were beautiful because in the sunlight that showed at the top of the castle (I guess so they can fly in and out without walking) made her wings change color every step she took. She was beautiful, she looked about early 30's.

"What brings the prince of wolves and his friends to fairy world?" She asked sweetly.

"Evil is on the rise on coming back." Stark said

"Oh dear!" she gasped, "what can we do to help?"

"We need your rod because his son is the vampire prince and he is possibly on the verge of coming here. I am not sure if Evil knows about the barrier and that your still alive, but soon it will come to light. We need your fairies to start looking for the remaining gods."

"I have good news though."

"What is that?"

"The god of Earth is here."