Unexpected sight

Jacobs POV

I Arrived at Storm walking inside the castle. I already did the meeting to tell everyone that there will be double sifts until we kill the chosen one. I looked around the castle remembering the first time we came here, but it wasn't for sight seeing, it was to destroy them and the world.

FLASHBACK Jacobs POV

I was playing with my best friend George until we heard yelling in his office. We tip-toed to his door that was cracked.

"Who are you!" Father shouted

"Calm down, I am Evil that once ruled worlds then any other mystic in the universe. I was trapped by the dragons, but I killed them. We must start taking over now. I know you want power and I know you hate every other Mystic in the world. I've watched you, you tried to take over the Lepracons, but failed every time. You don't have the strategy like I so or the evil I do. I can give that to you in exchange of your loyalty. I can let you experience being king of the universe. All you have to say Is 'I will obey? And everything is yours. What do you say?"

I was shocked about this new information. I read about Evil, but never thought he would try to come back. I thought the dragons sealed all contact and presence of Evil. I suppose their spell is weakening to where he can wiggle some power out to reality.

"I will obey." My father said

"Good." Evil laughed as white was shinning through the crack of door.

My father started laughing, but he was a changed man. His voice carried evil and the sound of destruction. I knew this would be the end of the nice father and the nice vampires that didn't kill often.

Me and George walked to my room and started playing video games. We were silent trying to forget about this event. We were 14 at the time so everyone would not believe us be aide we are 'wild' says my mother.

"Are you going to do anything about what just happened?" George asked

"No, there is nothing I can do. Even if I do at this state father would literally kill me. He is now the servant of Evil himself."

"We are gonna face a lot of deaths soon."

"I don't know, Evil almost ruled the whole universe until the dragons finally sealed him away in the Black Hole Oblivion. No one can get out if that no matter what. He has to find someone else to rule the universe. Plus from what the myth says if you find and kill the chosen one Evil will now rule the universe that's concurred." I sighed, "I hope this doesn't happen, but I bet the chosen one doesn't even know who he or she is. I wouldn't be surprised if Evil does come back ."

"You sound so sure." He said pausing the game.

"I've done so much research on this myth so that's why."

"We'll forget about that now." He said playing the game again, "we won't be part of those wars so I think there is nothing to worry about."

"Sure." I said no believe ing him. There is so much that is going to happen if the chosen one is found or not. Hopefully my he chosen one will figure out who they are."

FLASHBACK OVER

I knew these things would happen, but I didn't expect the chosen one to come out know. More the less recognize who they are. I just wonder who it is.

I decided to walk to the back if the castle to see if anyone was doing anything suspicious. When I got there someone was coming through the wall. I didn't know you could do that. I guess the person is a Storm. I read that some if the castle only opens to a loyal person from King or Queens family.