Death is here for sure this time

NIGHT'S POV

"I'm surprised they let you walk by yourself. Don't even say I was walking with someone because that someone is so weak it's crazy." He said starting to laugh quietly.

"Let me go Jacob!" I said scared shitless. I was pressed against the wall trying to stay away from him. He was leaning on my only escape.

"No." He said becoming serious.

"Leon what do I do?" I asked scared.

"I let the air god know whats going on, but since we are so far from our class I don't know exactly where we are. Your gonna have to hold him off without using Apollo. If you use him then he will know you have the fire god."

"I will try my best." I sighed.

I couldn't see anything so I couldn't see what weapons I had here.

"Leon is there a way you can make my eyes see in the dark?"

"Oh yeah I forgot I could do that." He said making my eyes see better.

We were in a janitor's closet. There was a shelf with bathroom supplies. There was a couple of mop sets; the mop and the water carrier. The mop would be best weapon. I only three so I have to make them last, but that was a problem because I have no idea how to make them last because I don't use mops for weapons.

I'm so gonna die.

"Well, it's time for you to die." He smirked.

I picked up my first broom and held it for defense.

"You really think that's going to help you?" He chuckled.

"No, but there may be a miracle where I can stab you with it." I say focusing on any movement.

"Like I would die from that, but let's see then." He said.

And that's when the battle started. It was hard to keep up with him because of his speed, but I knew that It was hard for him to use it because the room was so small.

All I had to do was wait until Scott got here.

Can I make it?

SCOTT'S POV

"Scott! Scott!" A voice yelled in my head.

"What? Who is this?" I replied

"It's me Leon, I am Nights guardian. She is in trouble."

"By who?" I asked getting angry.

"Jacob, but I can't really tell you where she is because we walked Sasha to her class and our class is on the other side of the school. All I know is that she is in a janitors closet."

"Why didn't you tell someone else that knows the school?

"We can talk about this later. Go find her!"

"Alright." I said, "excuse me may I use the restroom."I asked raising my hand.

"Yes Scott you may." She answered.

I shot out of my chair and jogged out of the classroom. My plan was to find every janitor room and check them.

"Leon I need more info here." I said running checking the janitor room.

"I can help." Air said

"What? Where is she Derrick!" I yelled

"Calm down I'm trying to find if there is and air penetration. I found her." He said giving me the visionary map to find her.

Hold on Night. I'm coming.

NIGHT'S POV

ok this was getting very boring. Why? Because I lost my three mops, all of the toilet paper are shredded to pieces, and I am trapped with his hand on my neck. I had scratches and bruises all over the place. All I know is that I may just die now.

Not how I wanted to die.

"Ready?" Jacob asked

"Sure. Why not?" I sighed

He removed his hold on me and held both of his hands in a point to pierce my skin easily. I closed my eyes and heard a piercing sound. The problem was that it wasn't my skin. I opened my eyes and saw Apollo in front of me. My eyes grew five times its size.

"Apollo what are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Ah now you come out. It took you a while." Jacob smiled.

" you were planning this?" I said catching Apollo as he falls to the ground. There was two puncture marks in his stomach.

"Well I did my job. Soon you won't do anything threatening to Evil. Bye" He chuckles leaving the room.

"Apollo stay with me." I cry

"I wish I could." He smiled faintly, "He didn't take my power so I am giving it to you."

"I thought fire has to choose its next host."

"I'm pretty sure he understands why I am doing this and he will comply."

"Ok." I said.

He raised his hands and put them on my stomach. I felt his power soaring through me. I felt hot and it was comfortable, but then I felt something leave me. Something important.

"Night whatever you do, don't stop fighting this." Apollo started.

"I can't do this without you Apollo. You keep me together." I smiled

"Well that job has been passed down to Scott. Don't worry he is better at the making you feel better then I am."

"True, but you are the joker that keeps me happy. No one else really does that"

"Your such a liar." He said. His eyes were falling and his breathing was going down.

"Don't leave me please." I cried harder.

"Sorry Night, don't worry I'm always with you more than ever." As he said that a charm appeared on my necklace. It was red in the shape of a flame.

I held it in my hand and felt the fire in it. As I look down at him he was gone.

"No!" I yelled.

"Night!" Yells another voice. I turned around and saw Scott there in the doorway looking at Apollo's corpse.

"He's gone. Jacob took him away from me." I cried louder.

"Night calm down its going to be ok." He said cradling me.

All I did was cry against his chest.

"He's gone!" I yelled again.

"I'm calling the others." He whispered pulling out his phone, but keeping one arm around my waist, "did he get Apollo's power?" He asked

"No, I think he thought that Apollo was my guardian. If he knew about him being the fire god then he would have taken his power away."

"So where is it?"

"In me." I whispered.

"So your a god now?"

"Yes."

"You can go to the god realm. You can get his sister. Maybe you can call a meeting or something."

"My friend just died and your talking about a damn meeting." I chuckle as I move away from him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"What happened?" Stark yells at the door.

I turn my head to the lifeless body of Apollo. Just looking explains everything.