Combat practice

Night's POV

I headed towards the gym where combat practice was. I was thinking about Jacob and why he was acting like this to me. You would think he was a mysterious guy or maybe even one of those heavy rock people that loves the color black. I don't have a problem with those kids, but him I do. He gets on my nerves and he's saying he wants me to like him. Please that ain't happening anytime soon. Especially since he puts a bet on my phone. Ugh this kid is so freaking cute! But he is an ass whip! I surely have issues with this kid, but for some reason I don't mind.

"Hey Night!" Yelled a voice.

I turned around and it was my friends.

"Hey you guys what's up?" I smiled.

"Whoa are you ok you don't look right?" John asked checking by temperature on my forehead.

"I'm fine you idiot." I said smacking his hand away.

"Well.." Sam trailed on.

"What?" I asked

"You met a boy." She squealed

"Oh my gosh shut-up." I said covering her mouth.

"Is he your mate?" John asked with a smirk.

"I don't know and I hope not." I said releasing her.

"Don't tell me it's that guy?" She asked referring to Jacob.

"Yeah, that's him! But I don't know for sure and I am hoping he isn't."

"Is he mean?"

"Entirely." I chuckled, "He took my phone and said I will only get it back if I beat him at combat practice."

"Can you fight?" John asked.

"Most defiantly, I've been fighting all my life. But the ones at school though."

"Then you have an advantage. Did you tell him that?"

"Yeah he asked"

"Wow well good luck getting your phone back." John smiled

"Your not going to help me get it back?" I asked my eyes growing.

"No I don't know who he is." He chuckled, "that's not my problem."

"Wow what a good friend." I said sarcastically.

"Anytime." He said smoothly.

'Hey Sam what's wrong with Stark' I asked as we continued walking to the gym.

'He is upset about what you said in the car. He seems to really like you Night and you just crushed him.'

'Well I somewhat like him, but I don't do relationships.'

'And you think if you went out with Jacob everything will be ok?'

'I am not going out with him.'

'Why?' She asked trying to get answers.

'Because he is a vampire. I can die if they find out who I am. And I don't want him as a boyfriend or anything else at that matter.'

'You should talk to him.' She said

'Maybe.'

'NIGHT!' she yelled 'don't do this to him.'

'Whatever, fine I will talk to him now. You guys walk ahead.'

'Thank you.' She said smiling next to me.

"Hey John there is someone I want you to meet ok?" She asked tugging on his arm giving him the look.