Meeting Evil

Jacob's POV

"let me out!!" I yelled at the top if my lungs.

"Shut-up!" the guard yelled,"Evil told us to keep you in the cell and that is what I am going to do."

The door opened wide as another came in.

"Well guess what Jacob?" he said with a smirk, "The fake Jacob just captured your girlfriend."

"What?!" I asked shocked

NIGHT'S POV

I woke up tied to a chair in front of a huge door with amazing engravings in it. it was completely black, but that made me become suspicious. Something in my guy was telling me that this wasn't a good place to be in.

"Fire!" I called in my head, "Water! Leon!"

"They can't hear you." said a voice behind me opening the doors, "The witch put a spell on you to where you can't use your elements or your original powers."

As the person came into view it was the fake Jacob.

"What do you want?" I asked calm showing no care in the world.

"Someone is dying to meet you." he smirk as he snapped his fingers.

The huge black door started to open. A dark fog was swirling around. It pounded against a white field that appeared to show every time it bagged against it. It must be the seal.

"Well if it isn't Night the chosen one." a deep raspy voice said

"You must be Evil." I sighed.

"Do you know why your here?" He asked

"I could take a wild guess." I said in sarcasm.

"Shut-up!" Jacob said hitting me against the head.

"Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on you." I growled

"You can't, he is part of me." Evil said.

"What? You can make people that are made of you?"

"Yes."

"Is the real Jacob really your son?"

"Did Destiny tell you that?"

"Yes, is he wrong?"

"Of course, the higher up person is telling them so say true and false things."

"Well you seem to know what our conversation was about, so tell me what is true and false."

"The part about your brother is true. You having to marry Evil is obviously the stupidest lie ever." he laughed, "I don't know how you feel for that, but you are very gullible if I can trick you into believing that Jacob is your mate."

"So how does it work then?"

"One of us has to destroy one it's that simple."

"But obviously if I get the rods before the two months then you won't be able to get out. Does that mean you are destroyed?"

"Yes, but if you haven't noticed what reality has shown, you are no where close to getting all of the rods. We have captured you and they don't know where the rods are. How will you destroy me?"

I sighed, I really didn't know what next to do. The rods were my only hope and now with this STUPID curse, I couldn't do anything. I know he won't wait to kill me. I'm done. The world is done.

"I don't know." I cried