History class

"Alright class sorry I am late. Lets get with the lesson. Today we are talking about one of my favorite wars in history. The war between Storms and the Vampires. The Storms went extinct after that war and that's how the vampires started their empire. It all started when Queen Eve and King Dave were ruling the Storms. And Queen Shari and King Zack were ruling the Vampires. Now know that vampires can live forever and Storms can live for about 99,000 decades. Their features never change so you can never tell how old they are.

Before we get deep into the story, know that every mystics kingdom is in their own world. There are portals around earth that only mystics can see that can take you to these worlds. The King and Queen always stays in their own world. Know that this keeps the balance for the universe."

I raised my hand.

"Yes... Night?" She said looking at her seating chart.

"If your saying that each kingdom keeps the balance for the universe doesn't that mean its messed up now? The vampires killed off the Storms and the Cyclops. Is there any report that the universe is out of balance?"

"Good question Night. To answer your question yes the universe is messed up, but since the universe is so big we don't know what's going on. We haven't had the technology to search throughout the universe."

"Ok what about witches, fortune tellers, or any other mystic that could look beyond earth and throughout the universe."

"Like he said Night, the universe is so big it would drain the mystics life force trying to figure what's wrong. Plus there is no witch that can look that far." Jacob said from the back.

"I'm pretty sure I am talking to Mrs. Dong." I said not looking at him.

"Well I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to repeat herself. Plus I already read about the war so I can just tell you straight up."

"I rather you not with your rude ass."

"Stop it both of you!" Mrs. Dong yelled "I will not take bad language and arguing in between students. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes ma'am." Jacob said

"Whatever." I huffed.

"Back to the lesson. So the vampires ad Storms were allies. Matter a fact all mystics were friend and helped out at anything that was needed. Then King Zack and Queen Eve were having an affair. It got to the point to where they were having intercourse. One night they did and King Zack bit Queen Eve. King Zack couldn't stop drinking her blood so she died. Days later the King Dave got worried and sent a search for her.

They found her in a lake on earth. They saw two bite marks and took DNA testing. They found out that it was King Zack's blood. King Dave asked for a meeting with King Zack said no because he says that Queen Eve came to him and demanded sex. Dave got furious for putting the blame in her instead of giving an apology and ending the whole feud. Dave called war between the two mystics.

Months later the war was coming up and both side were reading for battle, but the vampires had a different plan. They went to their world a day before the war during the night. They went to every house in groups of three and killed every Storm in the world. It was to late to send the army be side they were killed first, the the citizens, then try king. In one night a whole race died. This started the vampire rain."

Everyone was quiet, not saying a word. I've heard it before from Leon but this was straight up better. I am still pusses off at the fan pyres no batter what, boy did they luck ass though. I wasn't expecting them to do a surprise attack . Very smart on their part since they are kings of the night.

"We'll class we only have five minutes left, so go ahead and have fun. I have too go and talk to the principal." She said leaving with a puff of smoke. Ages a weird one.

I pulled out my phone and started playing whale trail. I was wining until a hand took my phone away. I looked up annoyed. To my none surprise it was Jacob.

"Give it back!" I said standing walking towards him.

"If you want it come and get it." He said running out the classroom.

I started chasing him, but by the time I turned the corner from the hall way he was gone.

"Damn your vampire speed." I mumbled walking down the hall seeking if I could find him.

"You know it's not nice to talk about people's abilitys." His voice rang through the hall way. I felt him moving past me. I just couldn't stop him.

He stopped right in front of me smirking.

"Do you know what your powers are?" He asked.

"I know what they are it's just I don't have them yet." I sighed tired if this useless conversation.

"What's with the attitude?" He asked with a smirk.

"Your getting on my last nerves Jacob and I don't even know you. You sat next to me at the gym all mysterious then you wouldn't stop staring at me. Not giving a good first impression there." I said raising my eyebrows

"Well let's say I want you to like me as a friend."

"I don't do the friend thing." I said shaking my hands.

"What about the peo-"

"They are my friends and if I told then that I didn't want friends they didn't care they were still going to be my friends. I learned to get use to the excessive talking by them and the drama and the rumors. I don't care though."

"Your very straight forward."

"Thanks." I said crossing my arms, "can I get my phone back?"

"No, if you beat me in combat practice then you can have it back."

"Dude your gonna regret that." I laughed.

"What's your fighting experience?"

"I took karate and I am a black belt in that. I did wrestling for two years and won every battle I was in. And I fight my brother everyday. And it's a serious fight too."

"We'll then it's going to be a fight of the year." He smirked, " I can't wait." He said then sped down the hall with his vampire speed. A second later the bell rang.