Trouble is an everyday thing now

AUTHORS NOTE

I DECIDED TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS WEEK BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO POST ON SATURDAY LIKE I ALWAYS DO. I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN TO VISIT MY DAD YAYA!!! WHEN I GET BACK I WILL WORK ON MY MEW CHAPTER AND POST IT AUTOMATICALLY. HAVE FUN AND THANKS FOR READING (:

NIGHTS POV

In front of our car was the one and only Jacob why you may ask, because he likes to give us hell and wants to kill me.

Starks car was next to us, I peeked around Scott and say that stark and John were on the verge on changing. Sam and Venus were doing everything they could to calm them down. I spot Apollo and he was just stating at Jacob. There was no expression on his face.

I look between me and see Scott is just like Apollo. When I look at Jason he is mad. His breathing has risen and his fists keep clenching and unclenching. Tony and Sasha look scared. I really don't blame them after what happened at my birthday party.

"What now?" Apollo asks

"Tell them we are getting out. Don't start anything because it might cause problems. We know that the principle is on the vampires side. She could expel us."

"Sure."

"Alright you guys we are getting out and don't start anything with Jacob. Remember the principle is on the vampires side. We don't need to get kicked out."

"Whatever." Jason mumbles and opens his door.

"Jason." I said grabbing his hand.

He turns to look at me. "What?"

"You need to calm down." I whispered, "You, Stark, and John are the main ones that will cause problems."

"Whatever." He said snatching his hand away.

I turn to stare at Scott and he doesn't return the attention. He is still looking at Jacob.

"We better get going if we want to be in class." Jacob says getting out.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked Tony and Sasha.

"The tension was building between the two and it didn't turn out well." Sasha said, " they might fight Jason right now."

"Ah hell." I said rushing to get out.

I see the others as they walk up to the front doors. I started to follow after them, but Jason blocks my path.

"I see your alive." He smirks.

"I am."

"And it seems my friends didn't get the chance to kill you at the bar." He sighs.

"I'm hard to kill."

"I think I just have to do it myself." He chuckled stepping forward, " lets do it now." He said grabbing my neck

"I don't think so." Scott said grabbing Jacob's hand.

"Who are you?"

"A friend." He replied easily, "let her go."

"Fine." He growled between clenched teeth he let go and I stepped back as Scott took my position in front of Jacob.

"Let's go Night." He said grabbing my hand guiding me to the entrance.

"Right." I mumbled.

"Well that went well" Tony said

"Well she wouldn't let us kill him." Jason said.

We were all walking to out lockers that we made be next to each other. It was hard to get be aide of the principals loyalty to the vampire, but she let us with Stark using his charm on her.