Unexpecting time

Nights POV

It was Monday, school day. I sighed as I got up from bed. Jacob was sleeping on the coach on weekdays and weekends he will sleep with me, moms rules so I won't oversleep with school.

I looked in my closet and pulled out black sweats with a red shirt. I was really tiered because I was watching tv with Jacob. Then I got caught and was told to go to bed by mom. Jacob laughed at me and never tried to help me stay up for another hour with him. He totally agree with mom and said that he couldn't get me to go to bed. He was such a liar, but I knew he was only being nice to my parents.

I went downstairs and saw that Jacob was still watching tv. I knew he didn't go to sleep at night. That was common sense of being or knowing of vampires.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"Is that what your wearing to school." He asked getting up walking towards me.

"Yes why?" I asked walking back as he came towards me.

He put on that smirk that I loved and pinned me against the wall. He pressed his body against me and held my waist.

"You know I might take you here looking like this."

"I look like a bum on the street. How is this attractive?"

"Anything you wear is attractive that sends me wild." He said giving me kisses on my bare neck.

"I rather you not take me cause I have to go to school." I moaned.

"You can always be late." He said with a deep husky voice.

I put my hands on his chest and regretfully pushed him away.

I smirked, "I have to go to school or you will get in trouble by Tyson from keeping me from going to school."

He rolled his eyes with a smirk, "whatever, don't think it will work every time." He said walking to the coach.

"I'm not planning it. Honestly I thought you would ignore the threat and come at me, but I see you are soft. Even when the threat is from a human that you can defeat. Very easily." I said walking into the kitchen for cereal.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked using his speed to get in front of me.

"It could be, but you already lost." I chuckled walking around him.

"We'll we didn't really start it until now, so we will see later who wins."

'Your on." I said pouring milk into my lucky charms cereal.

"So how did you sleep? Did you gave a chance to talk to the dragon?"

"I slept ok." I shrugged furrowing my eyebrows, "I don't know how to contact the dragon. She just came when she needed or wanted to. I don't even know who to talk up about this."

"The only person I know is a witch, but she is heavily guarded by my father. She is the strongest of witches at a young age. I am pretty sure I am a traitor by now."

"Was she kidnapped?" I asked

"Yes. She was at the castle at Storm protecting the rod. She put up a great fight that killed half of the 5,000 men that my father brought. My father noticed that she was very valuable in order to find the rods and for other things. She is the same age as me."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"100 years old." He shrugged.

"That's weird."

"Why?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because my mate is an old man." I giggled.

"We'll in a hot old man that you won't get rid of." He said taking my cereal.

"Hey give that back!" I yelled

"No." He said eating my cereal. He was using his speed to keep himself away from me.

"Air, pin him to the wall." I smirked as I saw Jacob get pinned lightly on the wall.

"That's cheating." He groaned.

"Like using your vampire speed is not cheating." I asked taking my cereal back eating in his face not letting him go.

"It's not, now let me go!" He said struggling.

"No I would like to eat in peace and not have to chase for my food." I said sitting on the coach.

"What a cold heated mate." He smirked

"You will live, I promise, I don't bite."

"Well I do."

"Yeah another reason I won't let you go." I chuckled.

"Just let me go." He said reassuring.

"Let him go air." I smiled

Air let him go and I walked to the kitchen to wash my dishes. When I finished I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

"Well I better get going."

"I'll see you when you get home." He smiled

"You will, bye." I said walking out the door.

JACOB'S POV

I was happy that Night was my mate. I liked her ever since I met her, now I love her. I couldn't believe that it took an emotional hug to find out if we were mates. They did say that finding your mate is hard because they are snot all the same way. For wolves it is the same way. When their mate comes in the room they will smell them and go crazy. It's a weird way, but that's the only mystic that has a constant mate process. Everyone else is different. I thought that when she touched me during the argument between me and Stark in the gym will tell me big she ways my mate or not. When it didn't happen I was very upset.

Then I started doubting myself. This was the first girl I really cared about and I thought she wasn't my mate.

Now here I am with the best girl I every went out with. I love Night all the way. I hope Stark will get that in his head or I will kill him. I really was uneasy when she left the door to go to the human school. It sucked I couldn't go with her to make sure nobody hurts or touches her. Just thinking of somebody touching her sends me up the wall. She was mine not anybody else's. guck I hate being a vampire sometimes.

I didn't know what to do during the day. Everyone left slowly for work and school. Claire said that I could do anything, but burn the house down. I laughed at her comedy that wasn't really good. I was happy I was able to live with them. It made me feel like I had a family. Understanding that Tyson still doesn't like me, but I can respect that. He is very protective over Night and so am I. I can respect that from him.

I sat back down on the couch watching Tom & Jerry. It was the only thing I could watch. Night told me not to watch her recorded Big Bang Theory shows. That was my ultimate show and now I can't watch it. She said it was a punishment for letting her go to bed instead of staying up one more hour. That was too funny.

My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was my dad. Should I answer it?

AUTHOR NOTE

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE SHOULD DO. WHAT IS HIS FATHER GOING TO SAY?? DOES HE WANT SOMETHING FROM HIM OR WANT HIM TO COME STRAIGHT HOME ? YOU WILL SEE SOON