The real boy

JASON'S POV BEFORE THE FIGHT.

I was dancing with a girl named Nicky that actually asked me if I wanted to dance. I was at the bar sitting while Stark was talking to a girl about who knows what? She came up to me and asked me to dance. Of course I said yes because she was a looker with that bright yellow cocktail dress and yellow heals.

The song was over and we headed to the table we have. I saw that Night wasn't there, but Apollo was with a girl there. We sat across from them and the girls started talking.

"Where is Night?" I asked

"Last I saw her was seeing her go outside for fresh air."

"Why are you here?"

"Long story that needs to wait until we get home." He said motioning to the girls.

"We should go find Night."

"Sure." He sighed.

We left the girls where they were without telling them where we were going. I didn't care, I needed to find Night.

When we went outside I smelt blood.

"Night!" I yelled.

I walked on the left side into and ally and saw Night on the ground with three other guys that were definitely dead.

"Night?" I said coming to her side.

"Hey Jason." She whispered losing the color in her face.

"Hey it's ok we are going home right now." I smiled down at her.

"Sure." She smiled back

NIGHTS POV

I woke up with a groan. I opened my eyes and saw someone looking at me. It was Scott.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting up.

"Tsk, dot worry about it." He huffed looking the other way."

I looked at him confused. What's up with him.

"What's wrong?"

"The person that saved you was my power. He controlled my body. I never wanted to save you. I just thought I should check on you. Plus he promised he would come to you soon."

"Well jack ass I'm fine so leave." I said giving him attitude back.

"I can't?" He sighed

"Why not?" I smirked. Does he care?

"Don't get the wrong idea I don't care, but the wind is telling me something is coming."

"Like what?"

"Shifters."

"Who are they?"

"They are a mystic being that is able to shape shift into one specific animal that also comes with a power."

"Why are they coming here?"

"To kill you of course what else?" She chuckled.

"I don't see how that's funny." I said getting up.

My whole torso was bandage. Jason won't be happy about this. I started walking but didn't get very far. I leaned on the bed post gaining my breath.

"The scar on your back hit your spin. Some of the nerves that got hit was connected to your legs so it will be harder to walk." He mentioned

"Thanks for telling me that now." I growled, "can you help me downstairs?"

"No, we told you that they wouldn't like us, so we will just stay up here."