Finally found the one

Nights POV

we were all at my house in the living room quiet. I didn't know why we were quiet, but I knew everyone was wondering if we could really trust the Kings son of vampires. I sat next to him with Sam on my side. She knew that if Stark was sitting next to me the vibes wouldn't be pretty. Jack sat next to Stark just in case he blew up right here and now.

"So were are we going tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"I don't think we should go anywhere until I find a way to tell the good rode from the bad rode."

"How there is no books about it and you can't even contact the dragon that told you about the rods."

"True, but we can't go in blind."

"Shes right." Stark said

"So we just wait now?" Sam asked

"For now yes. We have one and they have two. There are many worlds out there that could or could not have a rode. I guess it will call me when it's in danger. I'm not all sure. There is not a lot of information."

"We will see." Jacob said half asleep.

"So where is he staying at?" Stark asked

"I have an apartment around this area. My friend will bring my stuff and that's it." Jacob said fully awake staring at him."

"I don't know." Sam started

"What?" I asked.

"I feel that your father is already looking for you and that's the first place your going to go."

"How are you sure."

"It's just an uneasy feeling I have right now."

"We better out that into consideration." I said

"Then where is he going to stay?" John asked

"Here." I said

"What do you mean here?" Stark said uneasy.

"I mean exactly what I said. He can stay here. Either he can sleep with my brother in the extra bed we have or he can sleep on the couch."

"That's risky." Sam said, "if his friend gives him his clothes he would come here. We don't know if he will tell them your location."

"We will just tell him a different area that's more than 10 miles from here." Jacob said.

"I don't know." John said, "Sam does have a point. I think we should go with you and hide behind bushes or something. We can't really trust you yet"

"That's understandable, I think it would be wise to go just in case other vampires come."

"We are not there to save your ass." Stark hissed.

"Shut-up Stark." I said angry, "I don't know what happened between you two, but I know you better cut it out right now. It's getting very annoying how you are so rude to Jacob for no reason."

"Why are you taking his side?!" He yelled standing up. I stood up also prepared for this argument.

"He has been bothering you all this time you've meet him and caused you to go In the nurses office."

"That wasn't even his fault, the dragon needed to talk to me so that's why I feel out. If you haven't looked I got no scares from Jacob at all."

"Hey if it makes y'all stop argueing then I will just find another place to stay at." Jacob said next to us.

"You stay out of this. If you wasn't for you this stuff would have never happened." Stark said in his face.

"None of this is my fault I didn't make my dad fall for Evil. I didn't want any of this shit to happen this is why I am helping you guys." He spat back