Travles

NIGHT'S POV

It is friday and we have missed four days of school. nobody cared, but I did because you know, its education. Right now we are packing to go visit some of the pack's friends to see what information we can get about Evil and see if they would help us with finiding the rods. The group is back to normal emotional wise, but of ocurse it's not the same without Apollo. I always fell fire coming form the charm he gave me. That gave me the courage I needed for the day. He may be an ass, but he does keep his word no matter what.

"Night let's go!!" yelled Scott from downstairs.

I just finished packing everything I needed.

"I'm coming down now Scott!!" I yelled back.

Everyone has been getting along now and there was no problems between Jason and Scott. I was glad. He must have realised something when he was out on rampage. I watched the news the next day after Apollo's death and they were talking about the rapid storm that just magically appeared. It made me laugh because humans knew nothing about this world or what's going to possibly happen if the biggest threat of the universe is bright to life.

I was downstairs with two suitcases.

"Are you finally done?" Scott asked with a smirk on his face. He picked up suitcases, but waited for my answer.

"Shut-up jackass." I chuckled.

"Wow, are we really gonna start this again?" He sighed.

"Sure I'm in the mood to piss you off."

"Alright, then you can take your suitcases to the car by yourself." he said putting them back down leaving the house to the car.

"Hey get back here!" I yelled

"Did he leave you to yourself?" Jason asked appearing next to me.

"Yeah." I sighed a little uncomfortable in his presence. Me and Jason haven't talk since I threatened him about his attitude with Scott. I'm actually not sure where we stand right now.

"I will take them for you."

"No it's ok I can take it myself." I said moving his hand away to pick them up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I said walking out the door.

"Wow you actually brought them." Scott smirked standing by the trunk.

"Shut-up I had no choice." I hissed

"Can you put them in the trunk though?"

"I should burn you." I growled.

"You know what happens when I use my air sweetie."

"Just put them in there and leave me alone." I huffed walking to the car. I sat in the middle while Venus was next to me.

"Who is sitting in the front Venus?"

"John and Sam. Stark and Jason are riding behind us." she sighed.

"Are you and Stark mates?"

"Yeah." she answered.

"Why didn't you tell us! You should be with him!"

"What about you and Jason?"

"Dude, I can handle him no problem. Go be with you mate. Now!!"

"Yes ma'am." she smiled getting out the car.
*******

"Where are we headed John?" I asked. it was 9pm and I was tired, but I didn't want to miss anything.

"We are about to reach the boarder of Washington,(AN: that's where they live lol sorry) once we get there, we have to ride in the forest trail and there is a portal to the fairy world."

"We are going to see fairy's?" I huffed

"You don't like fairies?" Scott asked confused.

"No, I think any imaginary creature is stupid. Don't tell me that there is a unicorn world."

"Ok I won't."

"Are you serious?" I asked scooting up the seat to look at his face.

"Very serious. everything that is mystical on earth is real and has their own world."

"That's unbelievable." I said wide eyes as I lean back in the seat.

"You thought everything was fake?" Jason chuckled.

"Yep, I sure did."

"Well that's where we are headed first, but we need gas first. They don't have cars there and same with gas." he said making sure he put that out there.

"Thanks John I think I understand that." I said sarcastically.

"Your such a pain."

"Hey, be nice to my best friend." Sam said smacking his shoulder

"Ow." He yelped
********

We were at the last gas station of the Washington boarder. We got out and bought some more snacks while John and Stark put the gas in the cars. It was very creepy here because there was only one person inside the store and there was a couple of guys standing by cars smoking and drinking. They were laughing because they are high or drunk. They spotted us and I guess they grabbed an attraction to us. Jason and Scott was with us, but that doesn't completely mean we are safe. There was five of them and two guys with us. Another problem is that we couldn't use our powers or they would tell and possibly cause a war.

"Stay by one of us ladies." Jason said.

"Yeah no problem." I mumbled

We bought our snacks and drinks and headed back to the car.

"Hey!" Yelled one of the guys walking towards us with the other four.

"Oh dear." Venus whispered.

Scott grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. Why is he doing that? They may be high and drunk, but they could take them because they are much stronger then them.

"Who are the ladies?" Guy two asked.

"Don't worry about it." Scott hissed. I squeezed his hand in assurance. I looked at the cars and as Stark and John already coming out of their car. Ok five against four. Not good, but I think we can do it.

"You guys are mystics. I can smell it all over you." Guy three said. He was the biggest of the five. I wonder what they are if they are mystics.

"So are you, I can feel it in the air." Scott said

"Same here." Jason said already making clouds in the air.

"Why are you way out here?" Stark asked them standing next to Venus very protective.

"Our race is working for Evil. The prince of vampires, Jacob, told us to stay here because they don't want you leaving for anything. So we are here to stop you."

"Do you know who your going against?" John smirked.

"Two werewolves, two witches, the chosen one that has a curse, a guy with air properties, and a guy that controls lightning." Guy 5 said all cocky. He looked bored and was probably the slacker in the group.

"What now?" I asked Scott behind him.

"I'm gonna make you cry." he said turning around stomping on my foot, "Now Jason!" He yelled.

Lightning started pouring down like rain. The lightning made dents in the ground. Scott was dragging me back as the others started fighting, but the girls.

"That hurt you jackass!" I said mad

"You need to cry that's why I did it."

"Next time ask, not step on my foot." I said making myself cry.

"I'm sorry I didn't know your foot was that special to you." He said looking at me puzzled

Rain started to come down and it was those big drops pouring.

"Ok now this may be hard, but I bet you can do it the first try. Mix the fire with the rain and it will make a fog. Once that happened thats our cue to run to the cars and speed off."

"Alright, I will try." I said concentrating. I thought about the fire and rain mixing equally. seconds later I say the fog appearing. it soon covered everyone and the whole area around us.

"Go now and be very quiet. They can't see us." he said guiding us to the car.

We heard doors flossing and we started to get in he car until someone grabbed my waist and I was pulled away from Scott's hold on my hand.

"Scott!" I yelled

"Night!" He yelled back.

The fog fell apart and I realized that there was a big hand around my body. I looked down and saw I was about 100 feet in the air. I couldn't move at all and when I looked at who was holding me, it was guy three. He was a giant mystic. Great.

"Well that was a stupid move." guy three said to the others that back out of the car.

"Let her go!" Scott yelled.

"Why? I know she is the chosen one. All we need to so is kill her and them we will get a reward for out mystic race." He chuckled

"This is such a waste of time." Guy five said. I craned my neck to look at him and he was just siting on the ground with a bored expression.

"Ah man I don't feel well." I moaned.

"What are you doing to her?" Venus asked scared

"You guys need to study your mystics. Didn't you know that giants can drain your power. you know what happened when you power is drained completely."

"No, what happens?" I whispered.

"You die." He smirked at me.

Really?! Since when could giants drain power. All I know is that they are big and strong that could easily die and very stupid. That was a lie.

Every second I was in this guys hand I was losing my power. I was losing eye sight to where I might actually die.

"Scott?" I whispered about to pass out.

"Hold on Night." he said with worry in his eyes. I've never seen him like this. he really does care.

Before I could see anything else, I passed out.