Fire and Water

SCOTTS POV

We started walking into the forest that was sat the border of the fairy world. From what Night said there is a lake at the boarder of the fairy world. it was freezing out here, but Night held my hand to circulate some heat through me. Tsk, I feel needy for her.

"So what makes you agree to this?" I ask

"What do you mean?" she asks cunfussed

"To half dying just for water to become apart of you?Did you ever ask her if there was another way?"

"No because I know there's not."

"What makes you say that?"

"She told me that the vampires are spreading throughout Earth and are claiming more mystic world by the week. This IS the only safest place to do this. It's crazy I know, but do you know another place to do this?"

"No I don't I just think it's to extreme."

She chuckled,"Your so sweet." she smiles with a tear coming down her face.

"Why are you crying?" I ask stopping her to whip her loose tears.

"I don't want to do this anymore. I'm tired of fighting, losing the people I love, and now I might just die doing this. There is a 50/50 chance of life and death. I'm sick of it Scott. I want to live a normal life."

"Hey Night you have to know that your not the only one doing this. We are all fighting against Evil with you. We talked about this Night, you have to understand that your never alone." I said hugging her.

"Whatever." she sighed wiggling herself out of my hold. she kept walking towards the lake as I trailed behind her.

*****

"This is the lake." She said

"Yep" I sighed.

"I rather you stay back." she said holding a fireball in her hand.

"Fine." I said stepping back by a near tree.

NIGHT'S POV

I held the fireball placing it on the frozen lake. The whole thing defrosted. I turned around to Scott and opened my mouth. I wanted to say those three words, but I couldnt. I felt like if I did and I did die then he would be miserable forever.

"What?" he asked touching my shoulders

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Just say it." Fire whispered,"You need know what could happen after this. if you don't say it then he would feel miserable because he might feel the same, but just doesn't know how to say it."

"I agree with Fire, just say it before it's to late." Leon said.

"I just don't want to leave him." I said aloud

"Leave who?" he asked

"You." I said looking in his eyes,"I love you Scott."

His eyes grew and he sucked in air.

"What?" I asked stepping away from his hold,"Do you not feel the same?" I asked holding back tears.

"No no no Night that's not it." he said stepping towards me grabbing my hands,"Ive always loved you, from the moment I met you. It's just that I really wanted to say it first or wait until this event. I don't want to lose you either Night. This is why I was tying to get you to stop from doing this."

"I know you don't want me to do this and I appreciate that you are trying to keep me alive, but you have to know that I have to do this or we all die."

"I know." he said cupping my face,"Just try not to die."

Then he kissed me. I was surprised that he did, but glad. I started kissing him back lovingly. When he stops the kiss I sighed.

"I better go." I said walking to the lake. I stepped in and automatically got cold. I swam in the middle of the lake. I took a gulp of air and dived I the lake to the bottom. I curled into a ball and just waited until Water came and my air supply went out. it was so cold and started to get numb.

"I'm here Night." said Water appearing in front of me.

I opened my eyes a little and saw a white whisp in front of me.

"I am going to merge into you know. You remember what could happen if you do survive this right?"

"Yes, the possibility of you and Fire fighting could put me in a coma or kill me. That will only happen if I survive."

"Alright here we go." she said merging into my body. it didn't hurt, but the air in my lungs ran out and water started to come in. Luckily water took over my body and pulled me out. I gasped for air and saw Scott sitting there looking at me.

I swam to the edge and got out. I feel to the group and started really to hot. I couldn't breath or see what's in front of me.

They were fighting each other.

SCOTT'S POV

"Night wake up wake up!" I yelled. I knew this was going to happen. I hate myself for letting her go in.

"I have to go." she said closing her eyes.

"Don't you dare close your eyes on me!" I yelled at her as she closed her eyes, "I love you." I whispered as I walked her back to the castle.