Hurtful times part 2

NIGHTS POV

I saw a boy about a year older than me chained under the lake. He was passed out, but not dead because there was a barrier around him. He was amazingly good looking. He had black hair with yellow streaks on it.

The pull was at its limit and it was definitely him that I was suppose to find, not a rod.

"Was he the one you were sensing Leon?" I asked.

"Yes, you should help him."

"I will. Water make blades and cut into the barrier."

Water did exactly that, but it didn't work. There wasn't even scratch.

The guy started moving around and started to open his eyes. There were yellow. Is that right?

"It's you." He whispered.

"Do you know me?"

"Yes. Your name is Night. I was your protected when we were little kids. I can't believe your alive." He smiled.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Jason."

"How do I get you out?"

"I don't know. I was prisoned by the witch that was with the vampires. The king and queen wanted you safe and told me to protect the woman that was going to take you to the humans that your with now. We were being chased by 10 vampires. They knocked us down, but I fought them while you ran away. Is the woman still alve?"

"I don't know I haven't seen her or felt her presence, so I think she is dead." I said sad.

"What is your power?" I asked, "how did you fight the vampires?"

"I can control lighting, so I used lighting to kill them. Sadly reinforcements came when they finished with our world. They took me as hostage to get information on your where about. I never told them, so the witch put me here."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I wanted to protect you no matter what happened. I finished my purpose."

"Well to repay you back I will get you out." I said swimming to the barrier.

Once I touched it I was shot back.

"Air keep oxygen circulating through my lungs I might be down here for a while." I said.

I held my hands out and let fire cover my hands. I lightly placed it on the barrier and it started to dissolve. Is that all it took for him to be released.

I swam to him and pulled him heading toward the surface. Then I heard a gate opening. That wasn't good at all.

"Water take him out of here, he needs air fast."

Water circled him and carried him away. He was already passed out as he lost air in him when I took him out of the barrier.

When I turned around there was a shark charging at me. It must have been placed by the witch because no sharks live in lakes. Now it doesn't matter because this shark is huge and had huge teeth.

I can't use fire because of water and I can't use air because we are on water. I have earth and water to use. Earth would be the winner for this battle.

I touched the ground and chanted for vines to come out the ground. The vines tangled the shark done and kept it still. Sharks have to keep loving in order to breath and stay alive. If I keep it still for a good while then the shark will die.

"More vines earth." I said

More vines came from the ground and tangled the shark more. At this moment the shark couldn't move at all. Then it just fell limp. It was dead.