Birthday ruined part 3

Nights POV

"What are you doing here Jacob?" I asked hands in my pocket.

"I'm here to kill you. Now that I know that I know I'm Evils son might as well help him."

"You don't have to do this." I said sadness in my voice.

"Oh, but Night I do now. I have powers that are soon to come and I want them. Oo have to kill you to prove to my father that I am worthy."

"Your sick." I said

"And you know what?" He asked in front of my touching my necklace, "you are dead."

After that he took my necklace off. I felt the power the dragon gave me leave my body. I fell to the floor panting. Aren't I suppose to have my Storm powers now?

"Your probably wondering why you don't have your Storm powers. I will tell you. I put a curse on you to where you can't use any powers until I die. Which is never so your practically human. And this necklace.."

He crushed it in his hand.

"Now you will die for sure." He chuckled.

"The wolves will come." I threatened.

"Oh not really. I also brought an army with me to keep then occupied. A special squad is going after your family right now. Do you hear the screams now?" He asks touching his ear to listen closely.

I listened also and heard my friends screaming in shock. The screams were mainly from women and children defenseless, waiting for their mate or males to save them from death.

"I actually hear your family right now." He chuckled "now I don't."

I stood up and Ed after him. I knew how to fight, so maybe I have a chance.

" you nurderer!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

I tried to punch him, but he caught my fist. He was way more stronger Then I was. He pulled me in close to his body.

"You have no chance against me Night." He laughed throwing me against a tree.

I coughed up blood leaning over for air. He picks me up with one hand.

"Bye Night." He says piercing his hand through my stomach.

"NO!!!!!" yelled a voice shoving Jacob away from me.

I fell to the ground gasping for air. I opened my blurry eyes and it was Jason and Stark fighting Jacob. Sam came running to my side placing her hand on my wound healing it.

"Night keep your eyes open ok!" She yelled at me.

I looked at her and smiled as best as I could. I couldn't make any promises in me staying alive or keeping my eyes open.

I saw two other vampires come out of the darkness. Both going after Stark. Jason stayed with Jacob using his lighting to try and kill him, but Jacob was so fast it was unreal. Jacob ran at Jason and stabbed him in his chest with his hand.

My world stopped at that second.

I tried getting up, but Sam kept me down.

"You can't move at your state." She said softly.

"No!" I yelled moving her aside with the little strength I had, "he is not leaving me again."

I got up and walked to Jacob the held Jason.

"Night stay away from him!" Stark yelled fighting the other vampires.

I grabbed a branch and threw it at Jacob. He noticed it, but not before it left a gash on his left side. He dropped Jason and I fell to the ground. I had no more strength to use.