Guests

Nights POV

School was finally over (thank god). The first day obviously sucked, but I made my first few friends ever. I made a very quick enemy. I have death deal in my brother if I mess with Stark. Already drama is going on. John likes Sam and Sam likes John. I'm friends with two bad boys of the school. All three if them are mystics. Seems to be some mystic is going to save the world. Thank you it's not me.

I was in the car with Tyson. He has been talking about his day at school non stop. He made friends with a couple of high up there football players. He is thinking about trying out for the football team. He met Stark and said he is the famous quarterback of the school! That's why he is popular. He already hates his classes and said he had homework but is not doing it (not surprised).

"So how was your day?" He asks

"Fine I made friends, but one I have to stay away from because his now ex girlfriend Brady said if I don't she will ruin my life."

"Whoa who is the guy?"

"Stark."

"Oh you know him?"

"Yeah and he assumes we are friends, but we aren't. John, Starks friend, likes my first friend Sam. This all happened in one day. Oh and the whole sophomore year thinks me and Stark are dating because after he broke up with Brandy in the cafeteria he came to me and started talking. He also walked me to P.E. that we both have together with John. John was with Sam though walking her to English class. This is why I don't do the friend stuff, to much drama."

"Well I just want you to not be alone and get out more with other people.w

"I appreciate that, but being alone is the best thing I have in my life."

"That's not true, you have me, mom, and dad. We love you like your our own blood. You and even think we are related. You need to learn that we are a family no matter what. I wish you would understand that." He sighed.

"Whatever you know it's true." I huffed in frustration.

"Maybe, but you my sister no matter what."

"Thanks Tyson." I smiled.

"Whatever sis." He chuckled.

We came down our street, but saw two cars. We pulled into our driveway and exited the car.

"Who's cars are these? Tyson asked

"I have no idea." I said opening the door.

We walked inside and heard people laughing. W walked towards the noise. I saw Sam, John, And Stark in our living room.

Reheat ate you doing here?" I asked them

"Night that's not nice to say to your friends." mom said

"Not now mom."

"We need to talk." Stark said serious.

"Is it about-"

"Yes it is." Sam interrupted.

"Alright come on." I said pointing into the backyard."

We walked outside including Tyson.

"Tyson this is personal."

"Are you sure?" He asked staring at Stark like he is a killer. I thought they were friends.

"Yes, go."

He looked at me then walked back in the house.

"What do you want" i asked becoming serious.

"Your the one." John said

"Excuse me?"

"Your the one I'm suppose to protect." Stark said

"I'm the girl that's suppose to save the world type if shit?"

"Exactly."vs am smiled.

"You know I can't right?"

"Why?" John asked

"I can't fight, I don't have my powers, I know nothing about this mystic world."

"We'll there is school for mystics to learn their powers. There isn't any homework and there is a study hall for you to do your homework. You need to go to this school."

"What am I going to tell my parents. I don't want them involved." I said "anyone that knows who I am will come after them to get to me."

"True, but your going to have to tell them. It's the only way so you can get your training."

"Whatever." I said walking towards the door. "Mom!" I yelled

"Yes dear?"

"I need to tell you something very important that you can't tell anyone else." I said

"Sure dear."

"You might want to take a seat." I said guiding her to the couch. "You too Tyson." I sighed

"Humph." He said sitting in the chair across from mom.

I told them the whole story that I was told by Leon from my dream to now. I told them about my friends and what they are. They didn't show them because they thought that would e to much for them to handle in one day.

"So your going to stop this war?" Mom asked

"I have to in order for the humans to not get involved and keeping our secret a secret. This is why you can't tell anyone mom and especially you Tyson."

"You make it seem like I talk to much." He smirked

"You do, I've known you since I was a 2. I know what your mouth will do."

"You know I won't tell this though. If its to save the world and to protect you mystics then I will do whatever I can to help."

"I agree." Mom said

"So I have to go to this school today to to enrolled."

"Just be careful, and Stark you better take care of my daughter no matter what."

"I promise." He said serious.

"Alright dear you have my support."

"I'm going." Tyson said

"No your not." John said, " they can smell if your human or not, you will die easily and right when you walk on campus. Don't worry we will protect each other. Knowing. Mystics these days will try anything to keep their race on top."

"It's pathetic." Sam sneered.

"As long as you protect each other I'm fine,cans I will make sure Tyson stays home."

"How?" Sam asked

"She has her ways if persuasion and how to get what she wants." I chuckled.

"We'll we better get going if we are going to get there on time." Stark said with a kind smile. What a sucker up.

"Don't fall for it mom." I whispered.

"To late." She said mesmerized by his smile. "Go ahead and go sweetie and all of you are always welcomed here."

"Great she's been sold." I sighed getting up, "lets go before she mentions how we should be together."

"I don't mind." He smirked.

"How do you what I am going to say next." mom asked shocked

"Not hard at all." I said opening the front door, "lets go children to school again hear we come." I sighed.

They started laughing while walking out the door.

"Bye you guys." I smiled.

"Bye." They replied.