Official plan

SCOTTS POV

"Night will you be ok?" I asked her as she groaned in pain.

"Shut-up already." she moaned she shivered

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"No I'm just doing this for the hell of it." she snapped.

I chuckled as I got in the bed with her. She snuggled against me and automatically stooped shaking.

"How are you cold when you have fire as an element?" I asked

"I'm not talking to them right now." she yawned

"Why?"

"They got me in this mess."

"So you can shut them out now?"

"Yeah, it's not hard and I am happy they don't fight when I do, but I know they hate each other's guts." she smiled

"Well I am happy your just alive." I said kissing her forehead.

"Same." she smiled back shaking again.

"Still cold?"

"Yeah, it's just because the fairy world is with winter so it's cold all over this world until spring. It sucks for me. Why aren't you cold?"

"I don't know, but I think Air can change temperature so I am warm inside since I breath air."

"Well I don't have that." she huffed as she sky's red herself in between my legs and brought the covers up to her face as she payed on my chest.

"That's better." she whispered

"Hey can we come in!" yelled Stark

"I don't want them too." Night whined

"Well we have to discuss the new plan." I smiled,"Yeah come on in."

Everyone walked in.

"Well damn what did we walk in too?" John asked

"Gosh John you never fail to make me laugh." Night chuckled

"Well that's what I am here for." he laughed

"OMG Night your ok!" Sam cried as she took Night off of me hugging her. Night hugged her back like she haven't seen her for years.

"I missed you Sam." she sniffled.

"God I missed you too. I thought I lost you." she said letting go of her,"and you better not ever do something like this without telling any of us."

"Yes ma'am." Night smiled as she laid back on my chest.

"So what's the plan?" Venus asked sweetly as she held onto Stark.

"I have a map that Fait and Destiny gave me. we have until March fist before Evil is let out. I also have an older brother that is looking for me. I don't know if he has a map to find me or the rods, but I think it would be good to look for him if there is a rod near by. we will move out tomorrow and be at the first destination which is the world of unicorns."

"Do you know where exactly your brother is right now?" Sam asked

"On the map yes, but I rather find him later or if he is by a rod. our main priority is the rods right now."

"I agree." Scott said.

"Same." Stark said followed by the others.

"Well let me give you ours and let's give Night some rest." Azul said walking net to me. she grabbed my arm where the rod bracelet was and put the new one on my arm.

"Thank you so much Azul, for everything." I smiled as I sat up to hug her.

"Your welcome dear, just please be careful and come here whenever you need too no matter what." She said tightening the hug

"I promise."