First day of school again part 1

Night's POV

"So can someone give me directions to the school?" I asked with my keys out.

"Oh we are car pulling." Sam said,

"I am going with John while you go with Stark."

"Your funny." I laughed.

"I'm serious. John's car is a two seater and so is Starks.

I looked at their cars. Both of them were black Mercedes. They were expensive looking cars too. The hood was off showing off the inside. White leather seats. Damn they got money.

"Whatever." I said walking towards Starks car.

"We will see you there." Sam smiled.

"Yeah whatever Sam, I know you guys set this up."

"Oh don't be ridicules Night." Sam chuckled. I may not know her well, but I can tell she is lying.

Stark opened the door and we both got in. John and Sam went speeding down the street.

"Wow their anxious to get to school."I said

He chuckled "yeah well you know they are mates right?"

"No, but I already knew they were mates."

"Hmm. He said turning the car on. We drove down the street.

"So where is the school?"

"In the forest, but deep in the forest were humans don't go."

"Is their a road for us to drive through?"

"In a way yes. We drive through a portal and on the other side their is a rode for us to drive on to get to the school."

"More magic." I smirked.

"What can you do when your part of the mystic world." He smiled.

"I can't believe I'm with you." I sighed remembering the deal I have with Brandy. I'm not afraid of her, it's just I can't risk Tyson's life just to prove her wrong.

"What does that mean?" He asked a little ticked off.

"Don't worry about it, just stop talking to me and we will both be fine. Well for you there will be problems."

"Just tell me what's going in and maybe I can help."

"Tsk." I snapped, "your annoying"

"And you Don't like me or trust me."

"Not now not ever." I sighed.

"What did I do to you?"He asked confused.

"Nothing, I just think your to much in my life."

"Bad thing?"

"Yes, same conversation as before."

"You never gave me a chance. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

"I don't give a damn about those sayings. Inside and out you reek of stupidity. You play with girls hearts and that disgusts me. Them being desperate for you and you being with them just for pleasure, popularity, it's really pathetic."

"Look I'm sorry about that, but that's my life and I won't change that for you. I will only change for my mate."

"She will reject you for your dumbness."

"And if it was you?"

"I doubt it very greatly, but if so I would too."I said not regretting my words.

"Well I hope your not mine either."He growled.

For some reason I didn't like that he said that. I felt empty. I still mean my words, but I didn't think he would say it back.

"Good." I whispered.

Starks POV

Wow did I really just say that? Did I really mean what I said?

'Of course I meant it!' I yelled to myself, 'I will only change and love my mate. I will not interact with her. She doesn't want me to talk to her, fine I won't talk to her.'

This I mean.

Nights POV

we arrived at the forest, we saw the portal that only mystics can see. We drive through it and saw the school on the other side. We saw John's car parked, we parked next to them seeing them waiting for us.

Stark turned the fee off and I automatically got out the car. I walked to Sam getting in her face. She backed up a little bit.

"Don't you ever put me near that boy again. Do you understand?" I said really upset.

"Yes ma'am" She said scared.

"Same with you John." I said pointing a finger at him, "I know this was mainly your idea.

"Yes ma'am, never again." He said raising his arms in defeat.