Oh dear

Scott's POV

I had to admit that I am attracted to this woman. I knew that something would bring this topic up about mates. when she asked me that question I was shocked. I didn't think it would come up so fast or matter a fact come from her. I thought I would be the one to ask that question. now that she asked this question what do I say. I was taken aback, I was shocked, I was nervous. would what I say upset her. I want to be with her, because I knew we were mates. Alec the god of air was raising at the thought of being the god that is hosted with a person that could be the mate of the chosen one. Alec was always the selfish one that wanted the most attention and popularity. he thought that if I was her mate he would raise in power and popularity.it wasn't true because the gods of nature were equally powered and equal in popularity.

It was pathetic that I was paired with this guy, but honestly I didn't care. we were totally different, but we both had one goal. that was to destroy Evil and live in peace. that was clear and that's basically all we both cared about.

"Scott?" Night asked getting my attention.

"Hm, sorry what's the question?" I asked already knowing what the question is.

"What if we are mates what do you think about that?"

now she is adding more to the question. shit that wasn't supposed to happen. well here goes nothing.

"I wouldn't mind being mates with you. it would be a crazy pair because we don't get along at all and seem to hate each other, but it is possible." I said with no emotion, "what about you. what do you think about us possibly being mates."

NIGHT'S POV

well damn I didn't think he would ask me that question. was something that I wanted. did I want to be with Scott. he was right about us not getting along and us hating each other, but he is really hot.

"I wouldn't mind either, but I basically agree with you. it would be a crazy couple."

he chuckled rolling his eyes, "well I guess I will head to bed then." he said rounding the bed about to get in until I held fire out of my hand. Apollo was inside me resting saying he was tired of the reality world for now. lazy ass mofo.

"what are you doing?" I asked a little nervous.

"going to bed in a bed." he said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think so, get on the floor." I said making the fire bigger.

"gosh your such a drama queen."

"no I am not. I don't know you and I don't sleep with others."

"more like you never had slept with others." he mumbled.

"what was that?" I asked throwing a fire ball.

he raised his hand sucking the fire into his hand.

"how did you-"

"I took the air out of the fire and it disappeared. lets be smart now please." he chuckled laying on the floor next to the bed.

"Shut-up" I scoffed

*****

I woke up tiers as all get out. I was in a lot of pain from my wounds, but I knew Apollo and Leon were fixing me up. I turned around in my bed and bumped my head on something hard.

I opened my eyes and saw a very toned chest.

"I see your awake." Scott said with a smirk

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?" I asked sitting up.