Changes are hard

NIGHTS POV

"When did you get up?" I asked Jason sitting in the other side of him.

"A couple minutes ago. How do you fell?"

"Like hell. What about you?"

"Same."

"Well eat this and you will be fine." Sam said giving us chocolate pancakes.

"Where is my mom?" I asked her whole eating.

"She went shopping. You know they are actually thinking about moving."

"What why?"

"There scared Night. It's not their fault that they want to do this. Their really sorry."

"Your sounding like they already left."

"They did this morning." She said iffy.

Wow this was new. Now I have no support.

"We'll this sucks." I sighed standing, "I'm not hungry anymore. I will be outside."

"Night." Jason called.

"Stop Jason she needs time." I heard Sam said.

***  

I pulled out my phone and saw I had a couple of missed calls. It was from mom and Tyson. I decided to call Tyson.

"Hello." He answered

"Hey Ty." I said with a smile

"He sis how do you feel?"

"Like shit, but most of it is not from my wound."

"I know Night, but it wasn't my decision to make. They are my parents."

"I know since you guys really my family anyway. I don't even have distant family. We could have protected you. I could have. I guess you guys don't care."

"Night th-" he starts but I hung up on him.

I sat on the swing and started crying.

"I suck at life." I sobbed

"That's not true." Said Jason standing in front of me, "You put to much pressure on yourself Night."

"I don't care, I deserve all of it. I'm making people's lives a hell then making it better."

I got up and looked into the forest.

Just then I saw something shinning. I squinted and walked a little forward.

"What are you looking at?" He asked next to me trying to look at the same thing.

"Something is shinning. Can't you see it?"

"No, maybe it's something to do with the rod you have on you."

"Night....." A voice said, "I will wait for you."

"Did you hear that?"

"No, maybe it's your power."

"But Jacob put a curse on me."

"Maybe your power turned into an object before it was sealed away." He shrugged.

"We'll I need to find it." I Saadi going back in the house to Sam.

"Sam!!" I yelled

"What? What's wrong?" She asked almost crashing into me.

"We need to go in the forest. I think my power has turned into an object and is trying to contact me."