Prologue Fifthteen

Ever since the British girl walked in front of my eyes in fifth grade, does she have me on my knees. Call it love at first sight, but it was so for me at least.  

I remember every little detail from that day. From he scent of her perfume, the color of her skirt to the time of the day. 

The lunch had just begun when suddenly my best friend Robert said to me that a new girl should start in our school. You see, the school I go to is in a small village but around 120 students in total, so a new student was very exciting. 

All of the students of the school expect Jordan, Allie and me were standing in the hallway and waiting for her to come. Robert however, was running back and forth between the hallway and the cafeteria. 

"She is coming now. Hurry up so we maybe can get a look of her!" He shouted and pushed me up from my chair and leaving my egg-sandwich behind. Jordan looked calm as usual and hold Allie's hand in his and they followed us. 

"Where is she?" I asked Robert and he pointed towards where the crowd was standing as much. 

A girl, tried to get out off the gang but a male took in her hand and drag her back there. 

"Is it her?" I asked my best friend once again and he nodded. 

"Beautiful, isn't she." Robert said and smirked a bit. 

"Yeah. But anyway now when we have seen, should we head back to the lunch. I'm starving." I complained and begun to drag Robert's hand. But he just stood there, looked at the direction of the new girl. 

"Come on, Rob! Seriously, you can get your chance later to fuck her or whatever you want. Just come now!" I dragged his hand again and pushed on his shoulder lightly. 

"Wait, Cale. She is coming now. Do you see her?" He said and looked at the slim girl running in our way. 

"Help me!" She screamed and crashed into me. I took a hold of her and looked at her face and hold my breath for her beauty. She was pretty. Not as usual girls but in her, unique way and I felt her warm hands hold into mine. 

She had an oval face with sharp eyes, a pair of red-rose lips who looked so kissable and a light nose. But most breathtaking were her eyes and hair. Her eyes had the color of the Spanish Ocean and the hair was golden like a gold nugget. 

I knew from that moment I was attracted to her and nothing, or no-one could change that. I was in love with her. 

"Its okay. What's your name?" I asked the girl and she looked up into my green eyes. 

"Serena, Serena Hills is my name. And yourself?" she answered in a melody-like British accent. It was smooth and I couldn't wait to her my name from her perfect lips. Once that happened would I be a deef man because of her voice. 

"Cale." I said and smiled at her. She smiled lightly back at me and let go off me. 

"Thank you very much. See you around, Cale." She said and walked away with her red backpack and waved at me. 

I stood there looking her way from a long time before Allie's face come in my syne. 

"Hello there Cale. What's the problem or the distortion, or whatever it is?" She said harshly. 

"Nothing Allie. I just think the found the right one." I said and looked away from her and both of the guys sighed. 

But now, many years later am I now standing in front of her. Waiting at the altar and ready to take Serena Hills's hand to be my wife. For all eternity. 

~ Cale, Finelle. 2008-09-05~ Marriage day.