Prologue Twenty-One

Hunger. That feeling you could do anything for to furfill. Such things you wouldn't never do otherwise.
   In the year 2100, there was a massive plague and when it, came the starvation and the famine.
   The seeds, plants and everything that used to grew was destroyed due to the highly increasing temperature. It led to massive water which had broke free from ice blocks, the CO2, never ending of the humanity's transports. The air was poisonous to breathe in, and the poor green plants absorbed everything. This led to that the plants were dangerous to even touch, of that came the animals who ate of it, then humans who ate those animals for the proteins.
   The plague was very like to the previous one in 1400's. The injured had big, steamy gross pricks around the whole body, the hair fell off, and they often coughed to death. Nothing of the food stayed in the body. They looked like skeletons but with a thin, thin layer of almost grey-green skin.
    I'm one of a few that haven't been infected yet, but I'm working as a nurse so it's only a matter of time before myself is going to be like them that fill the entire village surrounding us.
    The plague is going to destroy us, it's only a matter of time. Like a bomb before it explodes. And the whole human race is waiting for that moment to happen. In one second, minute, hour, day, week, or even months if that's necessary.