Prologue Ten

Life has always an ending even if we don't want to believe that. My sister was one of them.

She lived a good life with boys around her, already at kindergarten and she become the girl who everyone wanted to be. I on the other hand, was a quiet child with only one friend named Carlise, who was there sometimes and got abused of the other kids. 

At middle school and high school was she the Queen of the Dorm and had every boy under her spell. In high school did she become famous as the Queen Slat. You can guess with term what it means. Me, got good grades in middle school and was a nerd there and Carlise was still there, even though he was a Man Slut. In high school did things began to happen. I changed my appearance to the beautiful girl. The girl with both looks, good grades and personality. The complete opposite of my sister. But it happened so sudden for me. 

The last year in high school was she so jealous of me because I got a boyfriend who loved me fro who I was, and it was then she got enough. That was at least she said to me before she murdered me when we were home alone in the middle of the night. It was the night before gratulation  also, great huh?

Anyway since that day have I been watching her from heaven. She got married to a young lord in the ago of twenty and had four kids and over twenty grandchildren. It's running throw the family, right? When she was around 43 did she get a sickness, cancer. It would make her die soon. After one year was she in the deathbed and didn't do anything but talking about how she couldn't die. That was my sister, even to the end. 

When she finally passed away, was it at peace but she come up to me in heaven and she began to talk about she most live again. And she couldn't get why she was older looking than me. I haven't change a bit since I died by her hands. So instead of my peaceful death, had it become a real hell. All because from a sister. 

Cecila, died at 18 years old and sister to Hanna Lockscone.

T