Twenty-Seven

There was something Allie loved more than her family; the it-computer. 

It sound simple, just as it's. It's a plain laptop with a white screen with visible scratches from whenever she'd dropped it on the ground. But it wasn't perfect which was unusual from something within Allie's life. 

Her entire life was in a withdrawn circle, the same routine everyday. As perfectly it could get that was desired from both her and the strict parents. They who was even more perfect than herself, they who doesn't have any flaws whatsoever. 

And is where her computer gets in the picture. It's a mess from her daily life, a get-away from the real world. 

She got it from her ex-friend who gave it to her while she was still in middle school. At that time it was as fast as the wind but now four years later even an turtle could easily pass an entire street before a new side came up on the internet. But that didn't bother Allie one bit. It wasn't because of the speed she loved, no its flaws what made it valuable. 

Some keys were broken or gone because she had spilled water on it, dropped ice-cream or something else that happened when she was around with her friends and being crazy. The camera on the front didn't work because of a big crack in the middle. The pad was practically useless to even touch so every time she used it, Allie would have to plug in a pink mouse.

She brought it wherever and whenever she went somewhere, even to school where she had her school computer using everyday to schoolwork as soon on. But The IT-computer was by her side forever. 

And that's why she loved it. It would never leave her even though it'd want to someday.