Prologue Seventeen

A sign hang over the white building. The people where getting in and out of a glass door, and the smell of clohrine refreshed my nostrils.

Today was my first day at swimming in a new club. I'd make such a big deal about if it hadn't been for the fact that She swam here.

I took a deep breath, hang on tighter on the bag and walked towards the door.

The entrance were filled with masses of humans with dark blue walls. So different from my last one. The changing room was just five doors back, around the corner to the left and in the door with a female figure.

It hasn't even by five minutes but my mind was driving my crazy, although it was worse at home.

The girls inside were talking, gossiping while changing into different kinds of swimsuits. Some even glanced me away and left a cold shoulder.

I chose a dark closet, next into the toilet which no one used because of the sign: "unfuctionable".

It was very cold like a winter day inside even if we were inside a hot swimming house. Cold shivers ran over my body and gave me no time to think about anything.

Then of all of sudden, there she was. Plastic Barbie wannabe Dions Ferrez. Golden haired, fake of course, on a face that'd plastic surgery. Her eyes was a blue contact filled and red ample lips pouted as a duck's. On their pin body there was a Triangle bikini in baby pink, some sizes to small and she stared at me.

"Hello, my Ex-best friend," she smiled, smacking like her lips as if Diona was a hybrid between a horse and a cat.

Omg, here we go again. I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. Leaving her there standing like a fool.

That was my bestie from about two years ago but she changed into of those plastic people, where everything screamed FaKE.
She still thinks we are friends. Right, after everything she did to me?

She can have her own fanatasy dream, that's never going to be real again. Never once.

I smirked a bit when I walked out of the changing room and looked at the 100 yard pool.

My home, and here was no one going to disturb me. Not even her.