Proluge Fourteen

"I just want to say this, James." I gulped and looked to the boy who stand right in front of me. 

"Even if this whole nation falls down, and I becomes an enemy of the people. Would you still trust, love and care about me?" I asked while painfully looking into this dark-blue eyes. 

"If I most be honest, shouldn't I. My sister, actually my whole clan hate you so much. They have been trying to kill your family for many generations. It's still forbidden to even meet you here, in this room. But I can't do anymore for you. I have my limits too. Do you understand, Vera Furson Lovingare?" he said while his hand is placed inside the jacket's pockets. 

"I understand, sir." I couldn't stop the small tears which were falling down my cheeks. 

My family have always been James' family. But things changed when I fell in love with him. I have always been attracted to his high cheekbones, boyish smile and thick, blond hair. He was strong build - all of muscles. 

Now when the dead was nearer for us, couldn't I say anything. I must get him over to my side, even if the fight kills me. He must come over to my side. 

"Bye Lovingare." He said and walked away from me. 

"Wait James." I screamed to him.

He didn't listen. I just stood there crying hard form my eyes.

"Well, goodbye James Ruon Lovinhar."