Prologue Twenty-Six

Standing in the ashes is Sara crying like there is no more tomorrow. The tears drop from her face, unto the the lake where the world is reflected in much better way than it was in reality. 

Bombed bulidings with nothing else but smoke and gray stone on the ground. The forest is chopped down, the humans buried under the cement and what was left of the little town Tixen. Not too far away is there laying a leaf-like metal head of some sort that caused the many explotions all of the sudden that woke up the mare hundred people living, lived in Tixen

Sara couldn't even think about what her family could have been? Were they dead, as the rest of what was left or were they unharmed because they were in the capital of Cion. 

As promised, the king'd killed every single human that wasn't objecing his command and this was his work. A waste-away village of nothing else than Sara still breathing and screaming. 

She cried even harder and swore to the brightening stars that she would every single on them stay had took everything away from her. Even her brother, the dark-haried boy that had haten his family and this was his idea to even to attack Tixen. Sara didn't even know if she would want to strangle him or let him die in the river, drowning in his own fear. 

She could somehow smile at that thought and continued crying, looking at the stars with the wickest of smile upon her face.