Prologue Thirty-Seven (Short)

(Made up religion) 

"May the God be with us forever and let him take away all of our guilt, even though humans beings are to crazy to walk on this planet," the dark-haired priest said. 

Sanja sat on the ground with her legs together in a cross and held her hands above her head, like every person beside her in the building. 

"May the God of Jinlosh take our offerings and give us peace forever," the priest finished the paragraph and brought his hand over the goblet in front of him on the altar. 

"Jimona," answered the rest as in one voice. 

She looked ahead above the altar which was placed in the middle of the room. The room was high in body wide and length, but it had a perfect form of a half of a glob. It was made of white and green stone which made into different forms and pitcures on the walls. Some were of the Goddess Isabella in her white robe and other were of people praying to their king. 

She felt peaceful in both mind, soul and heart while she listened to the chorus of a group of singing people. 

She could be here forever and left behind her old life for another hour. 

"May the God be with you," the priest said and Sanja closed her eyes and contiuned listening to him.