Prologue Twenty-Five

'It's going to be fine, Aline. Just focus on the strangers' faces, look them in the eye and smile like an idiot each time they also are laughing. Roll back your shoulder, don't let anyone intimdate you. You're strong as yourself, you've endured much more than the most teenagers would experience in their whole lives.'

I sighed, looked at the mirror and took a deep breath. As always my siluette wasn't as wonderful it once was. Instead of slim limbs were fat stocked onto them life a second skin. Each time I moved they vibrated, each time it happened and I could feel it, I looked into the ground and remember the old days. Even though I was proud over myself, like any other women with their body I couldn't resist to compare it to it pervious state when muscles framed my total body than now when it was like a pig one's.

Of course I could make some progress to receive the body that I wanted but I don't have the strength. Mostly because of mum who is in the hospital with cancer, dad who reappeared after leaving us with another woman he cheated on with mum. Lastly, I'm wondering how my sister is doing. She is in prison therefore she killed the family she used to work as a maid. Having to work to get the bills paid, food on the table and having to leave my favourite sport for saving money. A life that I left behind and probably is never going to have again if this situation stay like this forever.

I tuck a stray of my hair behind my ear, smiled lightly and then began walking to the entrance.

School is beginning today, like usual. I used to be so excited to this particular day but not anymore as anyone could guess. The jocks, mean girls who is all going to tease me for being fat and all that other stuff. Such things you read about in a book with a teenager girl who is fat. However that is happening to me right now in the real world. And I don't know how to escape it, if it's even possible?

I took the backpack from the floor, seated it on my back and walked out the door still thinking the same sentences as before in the mirror.