Prolouge Eight

'If I should describe you, not even a thousands words would be enough. You are my best friend, throw rain and sun. You are always beside me and we are together. We are BFF:s.' I read the last word with a tear running down my chick. 

It was so long ago, when I wrote those sentences about him. He was my childhood friend, who I fell ing love with and married right after high school. We were together for over three years, until I got to knew that he cheated on me, with my best friend of all people in the world. Such Life! So we broke up, and one year later did my ex-best friend and he got engaged. 

Now two years later, and the day before their wedding am I sitting here in the room on my own and reading some old diary I found. 

I take away the tears and take a breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I have brown hair, which is curly and I wear a white, short dress with black high heels. When the alarm on the phone rings, telling it is the time to go to wedding, do I walk out of the small villa whereI used to live with him and began to walk to the church. 

I sat me on the church bench nearest the door were they are going to come from and also the exit of the church. All of the suddenly do they clocks begin to cling and the door opened. She and him look happy together and began to walk in. Somehow does he look at me, happy to see me and sad for doing this. But what can I expect from my ex-husband. 

Soon when they exchange rings and is going to kiss each others can I not manage anymore at looking at them so I runs out of the door, while he is calling out my name. I run as fast as I can and place myself on a green bench. I don't know when he walked out of the church and came up to me, but suddenly was he standing there. His eyes has a look of shook and sadness for some reason. 

"Shouldn't you be at the wedding?" I sniffled. He looked empty to me and then take me in, in a hug. That such of hug what he used to give me when we were married. 

"What are you doing? I said. He looked back at me and let the hug go. Then it happened really fast. 

"I still love you, I have always have and will and I can't have another wife expect you." He kissed me hard. I looked shocked at him.