Prologue Twenty-Nine

Once, twice, third. 

How many days haven't it already been? I can only think the dream that I had, was a massive failure. But back then, it could've happened if only we wanted. 

You don't even now what's about? Surely something crazy, but you've surely already heard a thousand familiar cases before mine. 

A girl falling in love with a rich guy, then leaving her because he found another much "better" girl than herself in his opinion. Sound familiar right? Anyway he's name was Hugo the fourth Winster and was the owner to a big hotel-chain around the West Coast. 

We found each other on a bar in 2003, became a couple there days later and were a couple by next new year. It was a happy but not thinking through marriage. I was only 19 and he 23, still living the rich man world. Although I didn't think about it back then. 

But suddenly one day in Febuary 2006 he slept in another girl's bed and left me hanging on the phone while they were having sex. God those sound and so jealous I was. 

Of course we fought after that one, I wanted to get a divorce but not him for some reason. Appearntly my mother had given him a massive restaurant when we had married and was allowed to keep it as long as we were married. 

This girl he later married and died side by side in a car crash in 2010. He left nothing behind expect my memory of him. 

Sad truth about that, but so is life, isn't? 

Kara, 2016-09-12