Prologue Theirteen

"Betson throws himself in the net, while Mikael takes a big three-step. He looks at the hoop with a glimt. He dribbles the other players, among them are the star champs Harryson and Stefson. He dunks the ball a few times and point it and throws it away. And the ball goes throw. Mikael Spring from Hashing FF, hit the goal and that makes the team winner of the World Cup USA All Around Basket. Congratulations Mikael. And did you know, he's only a highschool senior, and playing with players who were doing it while he was just a bay. People, give Mikael Spring a great applause." The reporter from the TV screams out loud. 

I look at the big, muscular Spring who happens to go on my school. And he's in my year and class. Great. His face is similar to a happy child who is shouting with blond hair. 

Everyone, let me intrudes you to Mikael Spring and me. We are actually family, not full but half. We have the same mother but she died, giving birth to me. I live now with my step-mother, a boring-not-blood-related brother named Charlie and my real father. It's the same with Mikael, but he has instead a sister called Krissi. We live also far apart from each other and we have nothing in common.

While he has mum's blond, beautiful hair do I have raven-black hair and sapphire-blue eyes. I got glasses and is nothing compared to him, especially  when it comes to sports with a ball in it. It's just so that the ball and I don't agree to another. It can be really weird, but I always gets injured or hit b by the ball. He has a talent with balls, especially the basket ball.

In school do we not even talk to each other, look or react if something happen. We ignore each other only. But sadly do I want to get to know my older half-brother. But he dosen't want that. That's just great, isn't?

Suddenly rings my phone and I pick it up. 

"Hello, Spring." I say to the guy on the other end. 

"Hello to yourself Spring. Can you take care of the project we had this week or?" Mikael asks.  

"No, you have to do it by yourself. No cheating here, Spring." I say back with a big smile on my lips.

"Oh, come on Alex." He says but I cancel the call the throws the phone on the coach. 

We didn't speak to each other, before we got to do a super big project together. Of course is he also the lazy guy. 

What can happen to our relationship? I don't know. I snort and turn off the TV. 

"Oh come on, you" he says but I cancel the call and throws the phone in the coach.