Prologue Eighteen

There used to be a grandson in the Hermansson family. However he disappeared over a night for many years ago.

No really know what happened to him. How did he vanish? When and of who? Was it kidnapping or he went himself? Was he alive or dead?

Soon had the family forgotten what even the boy was called or how he looked like. Just there was a boy that vanished one Saturday night in September in 1990.

He stepped out of the black door to the thread and went forward. The castle-like manison was almost 10 times older than him, and he was already over 20. It happened change much since last time he saw it.

The windows were new and two sport cars were parked along stoned ground around the fountain. It used to be empty but now where water pouring out of the angel's hand and basket.

Angel.... Really...

How wrong of them, this isn't anything like a heaven. This house was hell, and so was the family that lived inside that house.

He smirked a bit and began walking forward to the front door. With spark of his leg it went right open.

"I'm home, after 16 years am I finally home," he said loudly and began walking around in the big open area. There were floor staircases, each one of them lead to a family's tower.

"I'm home and we're going to so have family together," he continued. "By that I mean, how fun I am going to have. Killing each one by one."

He laughed demonic, and started heading to the first staircase that lead to his old familys'.

"Bye, bye my beloved family."