Prologue Twenty

There she was.

Deana, the friend of mine who I dearly loved. She wasn't either beautiful or ugly. Okay. Her hair was like waves to her stomach with green eyes of a panther. The body summoned up her short height with almost none meat on her bones.

Deana's family, The Jerkers, walked behind her when she entered the school cafeteria. Their looks were ugly and disgusted with every student and probably the cafteria's intern. She smiled at me and and then continued walk to the food stand.

Her parents gave me a deadly stare and the younger sibling Henry the middle finger. Poor me, right?

No, not really.
It was my fault that she had her whole family here from the beginning. Everyone said that I had bad influence on the people who were around me. But that didn't scare Deana away.

One windy day in April, she approached me when I was smoking at the backyard and wanted to try it to. Since then had we been friends. Against the rest of the world. I didn't care what others thought about me, at least before I met Deana.

But The Jerkers hated me with so much passion, some say even said that they wanted to turn me into the police or caught me doing something wrong. Everything for to protect their beautiful little princess at the age of 21.

She wasn't even a teenager anymore, she was an adult and could take of herself, but that hadn't crossed Mr Jerkers' mind yet apparently. She was still forbidden to be out on the weekends, or dance and absolutely forbidden to date some guy. Deana wasn't either allowed to hang out with who she wanted.

In other words, The Jerkers were still presented in the past and couldn't accept that their little daughter had grown up to an adult.

I sighed and waved at Deana to come sit with me. She frowned at me at first, she wasn't very smart but then came almost running towards me.

"Don't you want something else than juice every single day, Fredrick. It isn't good to drink that every single day!" She remarked and began to eat on her salad.

"I don't care. I'm still living and breathing Dolphin. You know you need at little more meat, eat some protein you know," I answered back and grinned.

"Say what you want. You will still like to have you around me, now wouldn't you Froggi? " She gave me on of her killer smiles and looked back at Their parents and sighed.

She was so true in her words. I wouldn't ever leave, I needed her in my dark and dangerous life. She was my sunshine and only way to escape reality.

Deana Jerkers had saved, and is still saving me from three years ago.

I love her, and that all that matters to her, even if her parents are bad or not.

She is mine. And I love her.