Prologue Twenty-Three

'The wind was slightly blowing on the grass not too far away from the mansion. It seemed like the haunted grass hadn't been touched for many decades. However that wasn't the case. There was someone who actually inside the degraded stone walls.

One time when a little girl, Allen'd came lost from his family in the forest. The camping lied next to the surrounding field, which he went to after being in a conflict between his parents. He said that he'd seen a almost white-shaped figure standing on the other side of the field, waving at him slowly. Allen took it as an invitation, he then walked over the field without stepping of any of the sharp stones that lay there and there on it. But when he came to the place wasn't the girl not standing there anymore. She had moved another hundred yards away without causing any sound on the stone way, which led to the house. She continued waving and Allen followed her once again.

"She waved at me all the time, but I never once saw her walk. It was like she transported from one location to another without me seeing it," Allen said to his parents when he described what had happened to him. "Then when I was going into the house, it was like a hurricane caused the enormous amount of dust, old-fashioned clothes. The most unusual thing however was that every single furniture were covered in white clothes. When I looked at her again. Poosh, she was gone once again and I didn't see her after that."

But instead of walking outside the house, the twelve year old boy began looking around the house for hints where the girl had disappeared too. The rooms where all gloomy, dark and it left as if it had been abonaded for a long time.

There was one room, a girl bedroom that looked relevant to this girl Allen had seen. Pictures on the walls of her with a family, white colored for course.

It is still a mystery to this day if this house is haunted or someone is living in it still. What do you think, please send an email to our website? '

Mera Hoffman, News Articale Ghost-Mysteries 1965.