Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V:
*edited*

I was just sat on my bed listening to the all new one direction song called 'Drag Me Down' and I was in my school navy blue and light blue hoodie just chilling and that's when my mum shouted.

"Bella come downstairs for tea!" My mother shouted, and with that I got of my bed and made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen.

When I got in the kitchen I saw everyone sat at the table ready for tea. When I sat down a plate of Jamaican soup was placed in front of me, I sighed in relief becsuse normally we would have cabbage soup which I would never eat.

My father's side of the family are wealthy but selfish and never lends people money, where as my mothers side are sorta poor but are pleasurable as family members.

Once I was finished everyone already left the table and my mum was washing the dishes.

I was just about to leave the table when my mum tugged on my arm and I turned around to face her and I looked into her eyes. Her eyes shown guilt and my shown concern.

"I think we should sit down," my mum said, breaking the silence between us.

I made my way to the table and sat myself down I confusion. My mum then say down a just after me and that's when she let out a sigh.

"Darling. You know how we don't have a lot of money?" She asked, breaking the silence and eye contact between us.

"Yeah?" I replied faintly.

"Well a special someone has an interest in you and well he offered us a lot of money," and she then paused.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, with a cocked eyebrow.

"Well what im trying to say is- me and your father have sold you," My eyes whiden with anger and betrayal.

"How could you do this to me-!?" I yelled, but I was interrupted when my mother said.

"But it's not just anyone not it is H-" But she was cut off by the door bell ringing and thats when I looked back to her then I headed for the door.

My eyes whiden at the sight, the familiar mop of long curly hair, emerald eyes, furrowed eyes and that husky voice. Indeed this was Harry Styles.