Chapter 13

Bella's POV:

"WHATS WRONG BELLA?!" Niall asked shouting the door and rushing towards me, sitting down beside me.

"Harry told me he l-loved me and he cake home with Tasha Green hand in h-hand and they kissed right in front of me. Oh and he let Tasha call me a whore and kick my dog" I said crying.

Niall rubbed my back and said "Bella your non of them. In fact your funny, fun,kind and so beautiful don't let her get you down" and this made me blush.

"Thanks Niall" I said kissing the tip of his nose.

Niall finished telling me stupid jokes which actually stopped me from crying.

"Do you wanna Oreo milkshake? I make really good ones, they always cheer me up!" He said smiling.

"Niall everything cheers you up when it comes to food and yes please" I said giggling.

"Ok them" he said walking out of my room.

Niall walked back in with two large glasses of Oreo milkshake. Aw how cute he even put whipped cream and caramel sauce on it. I took it out of Niall's hand saying.

"Thank you" and kissing his forehead which made him blush.

I finislly finished my drink and I had a brain freeze and when I looked up Niall had also finished his drink and he started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow

"You have a whipped cream mustache!" He said putting his hand on his chest to control his laughter.

"You're such a child!" I said before sticking my tongue out and licking the whipped cream that was just above my top lip.

Niall left my room...eventually and I was about to drift of to sleep when I herd footsteps coming towards my room again but this time it wasn't Niall's, no, It was the clatter of Harry's boots.

I immediately moved Jim to the other side of the bed, buried my face into my pillow and brought my legs up so it looked like I was sleeping.

I herd Harry enter the room and once he did I stayed still, Very still. I herd and felt his presence next to me and that's when he whispered

"I know your not asleep baby".