Chapter 23

*edited*
Bella's POV:
I carried on walking in the cold crispy air, I have been walking for about a hour now and I am honestly freezing my tits off.

We came close to a park and I decided to go and walk through the park. It was beautiful, red, orange and yellow leaves sprawled across the floor as the green grass surrounding them glisened in the light of the sun.

I sat down on a bench near the lake and patted my lap to signalize Jim to jump up. Jim soon jumped up and curled up on my lap whilst I storked his soft, fluffy hair.

I looked up to the sky and saw the sun was setting, it was beautiful, The way the sun was lower down than this afternoon, the way the sun looked bigger, the way it changed the sky's colour so that it can be prepared for tonight black sky.

I looked next to me and stared at the lake, a couple of leaves floated on top of the water as the other ones hung on the long branches of the tress as they turned their colour, The way the lake looked so beautiful as it reflected the suns light and as I listened to the howling of the wind.

Harry's POV:
*1 hour later*

I sat down tugging at my hair. Its pitch black outside and Bella was no where in sight, she couldn't have run away could she?

As I carried on rubbing at my eyes and tugging at my hair I barley noticed the boys walk into the living room.

"Hey mate what's up?" Louis asked whilst putting one of his large hands on my shoulder.

"I don't know where Bella is?" I said and they all looked at each other and back at me.

"What did you do now Harry!" Niall yelled at me.

"I-I-I sorta-uh-" I stuttered.

"No Harry just spit it out!" Niall yelled once again.

"I kissed one of my old friends Sandra, Ok!" I said.

Before you know it everyone was looking all around the house as I sat here like a pussy wondering where Bella has gone. Soon all the boys came back and they stared at me.

"I have had enough of your bullshit Harry!" Niall yelled.

"What do you mean!?" I yelled.

"She's fucking ran away because of you. You have given the girl such a hard life, do you even think she wanted to be in this position!" Niall yelled at me and that's when I froze...She ran away, God knows what could happen to her, she's a beautiful, innocent 18 year old walking around the dark streets of London!

I immediately got up and fetched my car keys and went out to find my precious Bella.