Chapter 14

"I know your not asleep baby"

Harry's POV:

"Bye baby" I said kissing Tasha as she walked out the door. Once she was out I made my way up to Bella, I know I'm fucked up but I can't get enough of her.

I made my way up the stairs and to Bella's bedroom but before I opened the door I herd shuffling and I knew she was awake.

As I opened the door the shuffling stopped and I opened it fully to see Bella faking to be asleep.

I made my way over to her and crouched down beside her and whispered "I know your not asleep baby" in her ear and that's when she opened the eyes and backed away.

"Please, leave me a-alone" she said holding back tears, 'well you fucked up this time Harry' I said to myself in my head as she carried on backing away.

"Baby please" I said reaching my hand out for her but she only backed away and shouted.

"Don't call me baby!" "Quieten down, the lads are asleep" I said trying to make her shut up.

"Ugh" she groaned as she threw the covers on her and snuggled up and Jim cuddled up next to her.

I sighed and got into bed with her since I was already into my pajamas. I wrapped my arm aorund her waist and I felt her freeze.

"What are you u-uh doing?" She asked.

"Cuddling with you" I said.

"Please let go" she said squirming.

"Baby please I love you and only you!" I admitted and she turned to me.

"How do I not know your lying" she said with her eyebrown furrowed.

"Because I wouldn't do this..." I said before attaching our lips.

Bella hesitated for a moment but then kissed back making our lips move in sync. I broke the kiss and smiled at her.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked smiling.

"Course" she said whilst showing off one if her amazing smiles.

"Let's go to sleep" I said and she lay down whilst I wrapped my arm around her waist and whispered a "I love you" and then darkness took over me.

Shit chapter I know...