Chapter 20

Bella's POV:
I woke up feeling a pair of arms round my waist. I wasn't in my bed, No this bed was way to comfy.

I looked to my side to see Harry with messy hair and snoring as loud as he possibly could. I giggled whilst watching him and started to Stroke his hair, I haven't actually felt how soft it is.

As I was stroking Harry's hair he scrunched his eyes up and twitched his nose which made me smile widely.

I turned back around and tried to get back to sleep but as I was just about to close my eyes the figure next to me held me tighter against his body.

Harry removed his arms from my body but a couple minutes later I felt Harry's hand stroke my hair and I turned to my side to see a sleepy Harry propped up on one arm and using his other arm to stroke my hair.

I smiled and said "good morning" and He kissed my forehead and whispered a small "good morning sweetheart" in my ear.

We eventually got out of bed and went downstairs to find Niall and Louis arguing. Minutes later they started booming at each and that's when Me and Harry decided to but in.

"What's going on?" Harry asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"LOUIS ATE ALL MY FUCKING OREOS!" Niall shouted and me and Harry burst out laughing.

"That's what your fighting about, over some oreos" I laughed whilst clutching my chest.

"It's not funny!" Niall shouted.

"It is" Harry said whilst draping his arm round my shoulders.

Later on me and Harry decided to go out to Starbucks. Right now we were in Harry's black Range Rover aka my favorite car.

I was sat in the chair of the car with my earphones in listening to all the latest 2015 songs.

Once me and Harry got to Starbucks I got out to be met with a load of paparazzi's snapping pictures of me and Harry.

I was blinded by the time I got in Starbucks by all the stupid flashed on the camera's.

It was silent for a bit before Harry asked "what do you want to drink?" I looked up to the board just above the counter that had all the different drinks.

"Caramel frappé please" I said still typing away at my phone and once I said that he went away to get our drinks.

I'm back bitches...did you miss me? X