Chapter 10

*one week later*
Bella's POV:

It's been a week since I herd Harry tell me he loves me. We have grown quite close and to me he's as sweet as I imagined.

It was currently 12pm and everyone went to bed whilst me and Harry was sat on the couch, well I wasn't exactly sat, in fact I was curled up into his side so basically cuddling.

"Let's go to bed" Harry said kissing my forehead.

"Ok" I said getting up off of the couch and stretching my arms and legs shoving my bum out in front of Harry.

"Er Bella you shouldn't do that because I will get hard and I'm sure you don't wanna be fucked so I suggest you get your sexy big ass out of my face" he said with a wide smirk.

"Oh ok then" I said turning around and walking up the stairs rolling my eyes. Once I got into my room I threw myself on the bed since I was already changed into my pyjamas.

I threw the quilt on me engulfing the warmth and I then felt relaxed. I was about to drift off to sleep when Harry came in only in his boxers.

"Harry what now?" I groaned.

"I wanna sleep with you"he said innocently.

"Ugh fineeeeee" I said dragging out the 'e'.

"Thank you" he said whilst throwing the quilt over his body.

I was once again about to go to sleep but Harry's hand trailed up my thigh in order to get to my sex.

"Fuck Harry stop!" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"Baby please" he said in a pleading tone whilst he began to rub. I tried so hard not to moan but I ended up letting out one big one.

"That's it baby moan for Harry" and I carried on moaning but I herd a faint bark, at first I ignored it but it barked again.

"Harry stop!" I shout whilst removing his hand.

"Baby why did you do that?" he asked with a disappointed tone.

"I hear barking and it sounds familiar" I said getting out of bed and walking over to my balcony

I opened up my balcony door and brought my phone out with me. I turned the flash on and leaned over the balcony scanning the ground with my phones flash.

My eye caught the barking dog and in fact it was...my dog Jim.

"JIM!" I shout and ran down stairs unlocking the door and running in front of the house. I picked him up and cuddled him into my chest and he started to lick my face.

"Haha Jim stop" I said pulling my face away from him. Jim was a lhasa apso, A black one to be precise and black ones are rare.

"Bella who is this?" Harry asked running out.

"He's my dog but I don't understand why he came here" I said breaking my eye contact with Jim and then looking at Harry.

"Well I don't really like dogs" Harry said crossing his arms.

"Harry please let me keep him. If I just let him go he could die" I said holding him closer and pulling puppy eyes.

"Oh ok. Does he bite?" He asked and I chuckled.

"No the only time he bites is when you play with him but that's only a play bite so its nice and soft" I said smiling.

"Ok" he said.