Chapter 19

Read my message at the end x

Bella's POV:

I woke up once again feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I already know who it is so I role out of Harry's grip and push him out of my bed.

"Ow what was that for" Harry said as he rubbed his head.

"Get out" I said.

"But baby I love you" he said.

"No you don't you just came back to me because you don't have Tasha anymore" I said with a huff.

"Please Bella let me make it up to you" He said. I looked to the side it see it was 4:00 in the morning?

"Its four in the morning Harry" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"So" he said and I groaned and let out a "fine".

Harry stood up and hugged me tight making me feel like I'm wanted, I felt warm, more like loved. Once he let go he put me down and told me to 'wait here' whilst he gets changed.

I decided I needed to get changed so I put on a lacy black and white river island dress whilst apply some mascara and lipstick... I like to keep my make up simple because I don't wanna be a caked up bitch like anyone else (which is ture).

Harry came back in a white polo T-shirt, a black blazer and tight black pants.

"Wow you look amazing" he said smiling like a goof.

"You don't look to bad yourself styles" I said looking his body up and down. I kept scanning my eyes up his body until he said.

"Well we will go once you are finished checking me out" and I feel my cheeks burn up signalizing they went bright red.

We walked outside and we got into the black range Rover before going off. I felt a bit chilly so I shivered and rubbed at my arms trying to warm up.

Harry noticed because he said "are you cold" and I nodded puffing out a cloud of dioxide that came from my mouth.

Harry turned the heating on and it started to bring in cold air making me shiver but the cold air soon turned into warmth and I felt my muscles relax as I sat back into the leather seat.

"Baby were here" Harry said snapping me out of staring at the moon.

"Oh sorry" I said before getting up and walking out of the car. Me and Harry ended up at the top of a tall building staring into the sky, watching as the stars shine bright and the moon glows lighting up the whole of London.

After a while I was pulled into Harry's side and he started to stroke my hair. After a couple of minutes Harry put his index finger under my chin and lifted it up making me look into his sparkling green eyes.

"Bella your beautiful you know" Harry stated.

"Thanks" I chuckled.

"I'm not joking love" he said staring back into my eyes.

"I think I'm falling for you Bella" he said.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked as he stared into my eyes.

"I guess I'm saying is-" he paused a moment before saying.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" And with that I ponced in him and kissed his face.

I eventually broke the kiss whilst staring into his eyes.

"So is that a yes?" He said with his famous smirk.

"Well what do you think dumb ass" I said and he chuckled whilst pulling me in closer to him. I eventually felt darkness take over me as I fell asleep in the arms of Harry.

Harry's POV:

Bella was asleep because I could hear her faint snores. I picked her up and walked carefully to my car whilst placing her in. I felt tingly inside knowing she was mine and only mine.

Once we got home I changed whilst doing the same to Bella whilst she was asleep and feel asleep with her wrapped in my arms whilst in my bed.

Guys I'm putting this story on hold whilst I make a new book x