Chapter 3

Bella's P.O.V:
*edited*

He threw me down on the floor and searched through his pockets. Once he brought his hands out of his pockets I saw this wasn't just any old sharp object, no this was a knife.

I started shaking uncontrollably afraid of what will happen to me next.

"Baby. You gotta learn to keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut before I ruin your pretty face" He said whilst picking me up and kissing me in the process.

Once we got back in the car I couldn't stop thinking of Harry kissing me so that's when I decided to say.

"Why did you kiss me?" He froze then let out a throaty chuckle.

"Baby, you mean nothing to me" He said smirking then went strait back to driving.

We finally arrived in front of a large building or should I say Mansion.

"Get your bags" he said getting out the car and me copying his actions. I went to the back of the range rover and opened the boot, I looked over to the side to see if Harry was there to help me carry my bags but no nothing, in fact he was already halfway across the drive.

"THANKS FOR THE HELP!" I yell sarcastically before starting to pull the heavy bags out of the boot.

"There we go" I said and let out a small huff and set the last heavy bag down by my side.

I shut the boot and once I finished that I was pushed up against the boot of the car. I started to panic, I didn't know if this was a stranger or Harry.

I sorta calmed down when I herd Harry's voice say.

"What did you say before?" He asked referring to my sarcastic comment.

"I-I was being sarcastic" I say stuttering, dammmmmm it.

"Well don't" he said bringing his face down to my neck.

It was about 5 minutes before Harry finished sucking on my neck and when he pulled away my fae scrunched up in disgust because of the puddle of saliva he left on it.