chapter 12

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mv6W0Qg5mDXCtM4FehTKwbVlq9jNqwRhtlpfn94jjKA/edit?usp=docslist_api copy it I couldn't make a proper trailer but copy and paste it and look through it x
______________________________________
Harry's POV:
It's been about a hour since I got together with Tasha for lunch and I could almost say,I was attracted to her... I mean Bella's only like a little girl to me, nothing special.

Tasha kept on talking about how her modeling career has been and I couldn't say how happy I am for her, her body is perfect, perfect hair, eyes and basically everything, so much better than Bella.

Later on I leaned in and hooked my fingers underneath Tasha's chin and lifted her chin up, I brought my lips to hers and she immediately kissed back, our lips moving I'm sync.

"Baby I love you" I said breaking the kiss.

"Omg Harry I love you too" she said smiling showing off her amazing dimples.

"Do you wanna come to mine?" I asked whilst holding her hand as we payed.

"Yeah sure" she said and with that we made our way out of the restaurant hand in hand like a couple.

Bella's POV:

I was sat on the couch with Jim cuddling him into my chest so that he can keep me warm because he's so fluffy...!

I was sat watching Lilo and Stich...don't judge me I love this movie it reminds me from when I was a kid.

I herd the front door open and I just thought it would be Harry but I herd a feminine voice.

The footsteps made their way to where I was currently located which was the living room and when the footsteps did get here I looked up and saw Harry holding hands with the famous model Tasha Green. My mouth was wide open as I felt my heart shatter.

I gasped as I saw them carry on and this made them break away. Harry looked at me and then back at Tasha.

"Who's this Harry?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"This Tasha is Niall's girlfriend" he said lying, this made me freeze and I felt my eyes water up but no one knew because I didn't dare let them fall.

Jim started to bark because he feel ok around strangers and he made his way over to Tasha jumping up at her wagging his tail signalizing he likes her, her face scrunched up in...discust.

"Get this stupid dog away from me" she said kicking Jim hard and making him yelp.

"Hey don't touch my dog. He fucking likes you!" I yelled getting up off of the couch and toward my yelping dog.

"Shut up you ugly whore" she said and I picked Jim's limp body up and held him tightly in my arms.

"Whatever bitch" I said and sat back down.

I was stroking Jim to try and get him to stop yelping and he eventually did. He fell asleep in my arms and that's when I herd.

"Bella me and Tasha are busy in here please go away" Coming from Harry, I let out a gasp before grabbing my water and carrying Jim up the stairs whilst giving Harry a dirty look.

Once I got tucked into my bed I started crying hardm

"I thought he loved me!" I yelled in my head and that's when Jim licked my face and curled up into my side. That's when I herd footsteps come towards my room. Someone opened the door and that's when I herd the familiar Irish accent say.

"BELLA WHATS WRONG?!" And I knew it was Niall...!